Adamsville @ Hutningdon

cardfan

Just got home and I just want to thank my boys, The Cards, for a fun year! You boys played hard til the end in every game win or lose, and I am proud of you! Thanks to the seniors for the last four years! This program has grown and moved to the next level because of you! Next years class I believe will get us over the final hump! I have really enjoyed this year because of you! Until we try it again next year in a different region, peace out!!!!!!!!!!GO CARDS!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree with you UTVol. These guys have played their hearts out and given what they have at this time. Will miss the seniors but because of them there is good news ahead. Look forward to next year and even though I wanted more (and I'm sure they did even more than me) I enjoyed what I got. Came up short but am confident with the returning players and a new crop coming in, good times are ahead. If this was the end of the run I would sorely be upset. But Card fans remember, this is only the beginning. Coach Gray has the program moving in the right direction. GO CARDINALS...........

The only thing Waverly regrets is not playing like they're capable of playing against Huntingdon, thus messing their right to where they should be. In second place all alone. They deserve it by themselves, but it doesn't matter now, both teams are in the playoffs and it is time to cheer for each other.

Second place all alone? Didn't you actually end up forth and a wildcard?

First off, congrats to the Mustangs you deserved the win more than we did. If, andsm & buts.... We could go on and on about this on from the refs, to the dropped passes, to the missed tackles... Truth of the matter is Huntingdon made the plays and did what they were supposed to do to win. The Cardinals did not make the plays they needed. Score should have been 14-12 going in at half time as the Cardinals had it 1st and goal from the 2 except one of the zebras saw a hold in which never happened. That hurt our momentum. Not crying over spilled milk, but tat was huge. We have to learn as a team to overcome calls like that and pnch it in anyway. Good luck to the Mustangs, Rebels, Tigers, and Lions in your playoffs adventures. Till next year....Peace Out!

Congrats, to the 'Stangs glad to see ya back in the playoffs where you belong. Hard fought game last nite, but you better find more than one play to get you through the playoffs, on one of your drives last nite i think I counted 8 times that you ran the exact same play. I know you run it til they stop it but hopefully there's more in your bag of tricks than that, our gonna need em. A'ville, sorry you came up short,but from what I saw last nite, better days are coming. I talked to several A'ville fathers last nite and they pointed out some very big and strong underclassmen, looks like you'll be tough to handle in the future, to bad there messing up the region, We finally putting 7aa on the map and they take it away from us. Anyway you've got a good program started, keep it up, and GOOD LUCK in the future. Oh, one last thing, GO!!!!!!!! 7AA MAKE SOME NOISE IN THE PLAYOFFS, LETS SHOW EM WE'RE FOR REAL!!!!

Go Cardinals. Don't quit no matter what happens. If there are Adamsville players on this site reading, I think you have the better team. Go out and prove it. Play until the last play as hard as you can. Don't let the name Huntingdon intimidate you. They are at best an average team. They lucked up against Waverly so don't let them do it to you. Go Cardinals.

Sounds to me like papatiger has a serious problem and should get some help as soon as possible... Great win for the Mustangs last night. I knew they had it in them. We struggled early but now we got things together and are rolling. Any players that might read this Good luck at USJ play hard for 4 quarters and anything can happen. And to you papa... You have no class at all

Sounds to me like papatiger has a serious problem and should get some help as soon as possible... Great win for the Mustangs last night. I knew they had it in them. We struggled early but now we got things together and are rolling. Any players that might read this Good luck at USJ play hard for 4 quarters and anything can happen. And to you papa... You have no class at all

Huntingdon is right where they belong....... The Playoffs!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Too much tradition for the program not to make it.

Go Cardinals. Don't quit no matter what happens. If there are Adamsville players on this site reading, I think you have the better team. Go out and prove it. Play until the last play as hard as you can. Don't let the name Huntingdon intimidate you. They are at best an average team. They lucked up against Waverly so don't let them do it to you. Go Cardinals.

Papatiger... I hate to tell you but you don't know doodley about football. Of our losses this year I thought HHS had the better team in 4 of those.. Camden, McKenzie, Stewart County, Dyer County and Milan. After the game I thought differently. All of those teams were better than us and I admit it. They played harder and executed and we didn't. Come on man, admit it like I did. Neither Waverly or Adamsville was better than Huntingdon this year.

Everybody knows it but you.. I don't like it when we lose either but I'm not afraid to say we were beaten by a better team.....

Why do you hate Huntingdon so much? As I said on here many times... "Jealousy breeds contempt".

nope,hate to steal your joy,but your record was the same.the tie breaker makes you fourth in the region.

Nope, hate to steal your joy or ignorance, whatever, but there is a three way tie for second in the region and that is the way it is recorded in the record books. But for seeding purposes, they are seeded fourth. It doesn't matter now though.

Mr. (and that with tongue in cheek) Mustang, you don't know diddley squat about football. Huntingdon people are the only ones who think Huntingdon is better than Waverly. Not jealous. I don't think Waverly is better, I KNOW THEY ARE.