Region 5-5A & 6-5A

Gtowner

Here is how I have the possibilities figured in Region 5-5A:

-Antioch is Fourth

-If Gallatin wins and Hunters Lane wins, Gallatin is first, Hunters Lane is Second, and Hendersonville is third.

-If Gallatin wins and Hendersonville wins, Hendersonville is first, Gallatin is second, and Hunters Lane is third.

-If McGavock wins and Hunters Lane wins, Hunters Lane is First, Hendersonville is second, and Gallatin is third.

-If McGavock wins and Hendersonville wins Hendersonville is first, Gallatin is second, and Hunters Lane is third.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barring any upsets.

#1 Brentwood will get #4 Antioch- Unless Coker and Brown come back to play for Antioch this one won't be close. Brentwood is too good.

The rest of the matchups hinge on two huge games. No surprise Hville/ Hunters Lane and Franklin/ Centennial.

The #4 team from region 6 is Ravenwood. They have been the giant killers this year and the winner of region 5 is not going to get a break.

The other matchups between the 2's and 3's are going to be very intense games. I don't like the chances of any of these teams getting 2 losses in a row which is what the 3's would have if they lost.

Anybodys guess right now. Thursday night will clarify region 5 while the biggest game on Friday will solve region 6.

Region 6-5A Playoff Possibilities:

-Ravenwood is Fourth

-If Brentwood wins and Franklin wins, Brentwood is first, Franklin is second, and Centennial is third.

-If Brentwood wins and Centennial wins, Brentwood is first, Centennial is second, and Franklin is third.

-If Clarksville NE wins and Franklin wins, Franklin is first, Brentwood is second, and Centennial is third.

-If Clarksville NE wins and Centennial wins, Centennial is first, Brentwood is second, and Franklin is third.

The one game that I am torn on is the Hendersonville Hunters Lane game. Of course, I am pulling for HL, but Hendersonville really played well against Gallatin. That is the most pivitol of all the matchups in these two regions.

Brentwood and Gallatin both have no excuse to lose their respective matchups, and I really think that Franklin will knock off Centennial.

This is my prediction:

Region 5

1. Gallatin

2. Hunters Lane

3. Hendersonville

4. Antioch

Region 6

1. Brentwood

2. Franklin

3. Centennial

4. Ravenwood

So, Gallatin vs. Ravenwood - Hunters Lane vs Centennial - Franklin vs Hendersonville - Brentwood vs Antioch

no it will be

region 5

HENDERSONVILLE

GALLATIN

HUNTERS LANE

ANTIOCH

Barring any upsets.

#1 Brentwood will get #4 Antioch- Unless Coker and Brown come back to play for Antioch this one won't be close. Brentwood is too good.

The rest of the matchups hinge on two huge games. No surprise Hville/ Hunters Lane and Franklin/ Centennial.

The #4 team from region 6 is Ravenwood. They have been the giant killers this year and the winner of region 5 is not going to get a break.

The other matchups between the 2's and 3's are going to be very intense games. I don't like the chances of any of these teams getting 2 losses in a row which is what the 3's would have if they lost.

Anybodys guess right now. Thursday night will clarify region 5 while the biggest game on Friday will solve region 6.

correct, RHS on any given night is dangerous and they do have one of the best coaches in middle tn- giving the choice of whom i would want to play Centinal or RHS i would say i would take my chances on...... well i will leave that up to you- CHS could score on you all night, they are loaded with all sorts of talent and speed on offense, plus throw in 6 -7 tight end Defense if you can control the clock you can score on them as they are prone to giving up alot of pts- RHS as stated very tough team to face, on offense they kill you with that spread offense and their runnin game is getting into high gear, defense well you need to strap it up as you will get blitzed all night-

I think region 6 will go 3-1 opening round

hendersonville will lose to either Ravenwood or CHS-- you all should hope to play RHS as you stand a better chance

I like it when you make such bold statements. Mainly because you are always wrong. McGavock had too much speed for us, that was wrong and there are so many more statemants you have made that are just hot air. So go ahead and keep putting it out there and we"ll see how it all plays out.