Cookeville @ Warren Co.

Nitro14

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cookeville by 10 we are going to be the #4 seed just like every other year..then go to oakland and see what we can or cannot do...

Warren County has been to the playoffs for 4 straight years. Congrats to the players and coaches and fans that have supported the team. We are better off the last 4 years than the previous 10 years. Good job Pioneers.

Who wins it? What would a Pioneer win do as far as region standings and playoffs are concerned?

I just have a tough time seeing Warren County winning this one. I have seen both teams play and Cookeville is just superior. HOWEVER, odd things do happen. And I think Warren County will be able to move the ball farely well against Cookeville's defense. I'm not saying 400 yards or anything. But, if the Pioneers hang on to the ball they could chew some clock and score a couple of touchdowns. They will need to eat a lot of clock and play keep away - and if they do it will hold Cookeville's point total down. But that won't hold the Cavs low enough, I don't think Warren can slow down Cookeville's passing attack.

Cookeville 28

Warren County 14

I just have a tough time seeing Warren County winning this one. I have seen both teams play and Cookeville is just superior. HOWEVER, odd things do happen. And I think Warren County will be able to move the ball farely well against Cookeville's defense. I'm not saying 400 yards or anything. But, if the Pioneers hang on to the ball they could chew some clock and score a couple of touchdowns. They will need to eat a lot of clock and play keep away - and if they do it will hold Cookeville's point total down. But that won't hold the Cavs low enough, I don't think Warren can slow down Cookeville's passing attack.

Cookeville 28

Warren County 14

Good post