My 100th post!

rebelrebelman

I'm proud to say that this my 100th post on this wonderful site, CoachT. I'm honored and a little shocked to be honest with you. I never thought in a million years that I would be standing here before you, posting for the 100th time. This is a milestone I'll cherish forever. I know many of you have also reached this milestone and I just wanna say God bless you, and now I know what it feels like to be one of you. You ask me, "What's it like, rebelrebelman?" well guys, I gotta say, it's a little surreal. I don't know what to say. Or how to feel...except with excitment.

I wanna thank some people who helped me get here. All of the South faithful who supported me and stood by me in this unbelievable season. I wanna thank all the people who started arguments with me, that made a bunch of posts happen. Even though I beat every single one of you in the arguments we had, I stand before you humble. I look forward to arguing with you in the future, which I will certainly win.

Well, there's not much to say really, except let's go win the conference! See you guys at post #200!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm proud to say that this my 100th post on this wonderful site, CoachT. I'm honored and a little shocked to be honest with you. I never thought in a million years that I would be standing here before you, posting for the 100th time. This is a milestone I'll cherish forever. I know many of you have also reached this milestone and I just wanna say God bless you, and now I know what it feels like to be one of you. You ask me, "What's it like, rebelrebelman?" well guys, I gotta say, it's a little surreal. I don't know what to say. Or how to feel...except with excitment.

I wanna thank some people who helped me get here. All of the South faithful who supported me and stood by me in this unbelievable season. I wanna thank all the people who started arguments with me, that made a bunch of posts happen. Even though I beat every single one of you in the arguments we had, I stand before you humble. I look forward to arguing with you in the future, which I will certainly win.

Well, there's not much to say really, except let's go win the conference! See you guys at post #200!!!

Did you really eat the hamburger? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Congrats rebelrebelman, this is a huge accomplishment that few people ever achieve.

Don't let anyone ever take this moment away from you, you're #1!!!!!

hvillefootball, I can't thank you enough for your kind words. You embody the word 'class.' I especially like the I'm #1 part. I think Ill start using that if you don't mind. I'm letting you into the rebelrebelman inner circle, which makes you a #1 as well.

hvillefootball, I can't thank you enough for your kind words. You embody the word 'class.' I especially like the I'm #1 part. I think Ill start using that if you don't mind. I'm letting you into the rebelrebelman inner circle, which makes you a #1 as well.

WHAT?!?!

Here you are sharing your big moment with me?? You are one of a kind sir, truly one of the greats of our time. I would be honored to enter the rebelrebelman inner circle! And by all means, use the #1 moniker freely, it fits you the best after all.

wow, just wow!! Congrats, maybe one day you'll be a CoachT legend like myself /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Now you need to reach 1,000 in 6 months /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ..........wingman10 is my idol /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> ...over 20,000 posts, sometimes just a word, but gets his point across. I wanna be a wingette!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, GirlyGirlyMan, as I have come to know you---you are a legend at only 100. You chew 'em up and spit em' out, and leave in the dust. Pls tell me when the "inner circle" is meeting ---let's all wear our cheerleader uniforms and sit around and do hair and nails and lipstick. I'll go by South and pick up all our friends in the "resource" class, pick up "Howsitgoing" and we'll be in like Flynn-------or as I say, "In there like underwear".

rebelman- its guys like you who make coacht worth being a member of. you say this a tribute to excellence, i say its a tribute to a legend. you define the epitome of message board posting. i am glad to see someone like you take pride in their great ability to post. i wish the best of luck to you and your posting. I cant wait to see you at post #200! God-speed