8-AAA

falconfan94

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGavock wins AT Shelbyville by 3points. I Guess the current coach doesn't recruit as well as Insell !!!!

McGavock lead most of the game. A Shelbyville layup @ the buzzer made it a 3pt game instead of a 5pt game. McGavock would have won by a lot more but missed @ least 12 freethrows. It's funny how every one assumes McGavock isn't any good. Like beating Hillsboro was a fluke. We got put out of sectionals last year by the eventual state champs. We won every quarter against them but the 3rd, which bit us. Keep assuming though....

If they can't beat Coffee County, they are pitiful. We've gone from bad to worse.

Coffee is a very young team, 2 seniors the rest under classman. lets give these youg girls a chance before we start beating them down! If i was a betting, only two of them can even drive a car yet.

This is a bad district to be young in.

Coffee is a very young team, 2 seniors the rest under classman. lets give these youg girls a chance before we start beating them down! If i was a betting, only two of them can even drive a car yet.

This is a bad district to be young in.

Sorry, it's not the girls fault. I've watched a once proud girls basketball program wither away. Why do you think we've got so many good softball players...alot of the younger girls are playing softball and soccer, but not basketball. Coffee County is going back to the "Good 'ole Boy system" that has been it's demise for years. I thought our new Superintendant of Schools wouldn't let this happen. Obviously I was Wrong! Why do you think the football coach really left? I know why. I'll be suprised if Coy stays. I hope he sticks it out, but wouldn't blame him. Glad to see you back on the boards Windy.