Playoffs?

Warrior09

Beat Oakland and you might can talk. Kitty cats will get bounced out in 2nd round by Lincoln County. Good luck in the PIT.

oakland and siegal lucked out. but thats the past. The Kitty cats will have lots of luck in the pit if the road leads them there /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oakland and siegal lucked out. but thats the past. The Kitty cats will have lots of luck in the pit if the road leads them there /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Any interest in updating this post since their loss to Smyrna last night?

I know there were a lot of doubts abut Smyrna this year with the staff change, and honestly I was one of them. If they keep it up, Coach Williams will be hearing the croud chant "We Believe" pretty soon. Good luck dawgs!

id have to say id put the 4A studs henry county or maryville against any of these teams and itd be a great game, i think they get knocked too hard for bein in only 4a. but that wont happen til next year and then the big boys that have been chompin at the bit /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> for the last few years to get a piece of the rebels will finally get their chance, i cant wait to see how far the streak goes its gonna be an exciting year for sure. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Tell me who is the best team in the playoffs this year

In light of my recent connection with the Inner Circle and not wanting to damage my association with them...I have decided that I will be very cautious with my answer and will leave it to the reader's interpretation.

My answer...The Rebels!!!! (Maryville, Sullivan South, or knox West???) cough...Maryville...cough

I would like to know how in hades Oakland won by luck when they lined up in the jumbo set the whole 4th quarter and ran the ball right down your throats and made ya love it! Smyrna pretty much did the same thing

Wilson Central is a good team, but they're going to have to step up pretty much everything. Oakland may do good, but they'll have to rely on a team with 0 playoff experience.

Independence had relatively no playoff experience either. It is still a game, no matter the stakes, even the most experienced teams and coaching staffs with have butterflies

idk about that but they r above nashville..

and our record may not show it but this does....only public school to win back to back state titles in 5a...smyrna actually has a good shot at a 3rd tittle

I will say there is a chance. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Smyrna has a really tough road to get there.

They got here by taking it one play at a time and concentrating on who is in front of them. They are young and they are talented but this team and Staff is new to this and will be learning on the fly and we can only hope silly mistakes don't hurt us and the remainder of these games.

I'll be pulling for them but it will be tough.

Go dogs!

In light of my recent connection with the Inner Circle and not wanting to damage my association with them...I have decided that I will be very cautious with my answer and will leave it to the reader's interpretation.

My answer...The Rebels!!!! (Maryville, Sullivan South, or knox West???) cough...Maryville...cough

Be careful. The Inner Circle is watching you. You may be coming up to Pactolus this year. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Oakland[/url]Patriots' date='Nov 7 2008 - 12:07 AM' post='826939052']

I would like to know how in hades Oakland won by luck when they lined up in the jumbo set the whole 4th quarter and ran the ball right down your throats and made ya love it! Smyrna pretty much did the same thing

I would like to know how in hades you get called for illegal man down field from the 4 Yard line that cost WC a touchdown? Not to mention a "chop block" while on defense that came after we stuffed you! and then Oakland gets a 1st down.

Oh by the way you can go to the WC football web site and see the high light film and see the "illegal man down field"

And I did see the picture on the Blackman web site on the phantom touchdown........

I'm not trying to take anything away from Oakland, but give it a rest, ya'll have been lucky and you know it.

Every thread you post on, no matter which one, always turns into a how great Oakland is thread.