HAMPTON@GREENBACK

BDF36

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have the talent and speed, they just cant lay down at all this game, they have had a big problem with that all year and Greenback is definitley arent a team to lay down against.

That's true! I think the Dogs feel like they've got something to prove! If they do and they play this game with that chip on their shoulder and come out and play all four quarters they will be in the game and probably win it!

Hey guys, Just got back from Greenback and I can tell you this, They are an incredible team. The quaterback is small, but this cat can flat out play. They all play hard, every play , every second. Also, they are incredibly fast. The dogs will have to bring their A game on this one. I hope we have a good week of practice, and I hope we can upset the Greeback Kees.

Watch out Greenback this is the best THIRD PLACE team in the history of football , They are 50 points better than all 5 teams that beatem this year. (this is sarcasm by the way)

Don't pay any attention to old24eagle. He is definitely dillusional. Hampton, Grace and Cosby are Tri-Champions of the Mountain East Conference. No 3rd place finish for the Dogs!!!! All finished 4-1 in conference play. So get over it old24eagle. Four consecutive MEC championships for the Hampton Bulldogs!!!! Hampton "by far" the best team in the MEC for four consecutive years. Chew on that old24eagle!!!!

Go Hampton Bulldogs!!!!!!

Beat Greenback!!!!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Watch out Greenback this is the best THIRD PLACE team in the history of football , They are 50 points better than all 5 teams that beatem this year. (this is sarcasm by the way)

oldeagle...I can't believe that you have stooped to the level of some on this board...I used to enjoy reading your posts but you have become "one of them"...you can't stereotype all Hampton fans by a few...you are/were better than that...best of luck to the District 1 teams in the first round...