HAMPTON@GREENBACK

BDF36

Well congrats Hampton on this years season.You may not have won tonight, but hold your heads up and start getting ready for next year.You got a good group of talented young players that will only get better..IF YOU WANT TO.

Pujo, sorry your guys are done but they can get better and work on the small things and should be a contender next year, again!!Finishing tied 1st in your region is a big accomplishment. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well congrats Hampton on this years season.You may not have won tonight, but hold your heads up and start getting ready for next year.You got a good group of talented young players that will only get better..IF YOU WANT TO.

Pujo, sorry your guys are done but they can get better and work on the small things and should be a contender next year, again!!Finishing tied 1st in your region is a big accomplishment. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks Champ and good luck to you guys, looks to me like another clash with Greenback. I'll be pulling for you. Its hard as heck to beat a good team twice.

thanks Pujo. Greenback was the more physical team tonight. I'm not taking anything away from Grace Christian but I will be surprised if Oneida and Greenback are not playing in Round 3.

Iagree with you Dogtruth, I can't imagine Grace winning. I do hope this leaves a bad taste in the Hampton boys mouth, If these boys work like thet should ,they could have one of the best and strongest lines in 1a next season. The score should be posted in the weight room.

Iagree with you Dogtruth, I can't imagine Grace winning. I do hope this leaves a bad taste in the Hampton boys mouth, If these boys work like thet should ,they could have one of the best and strongest lines in 1a next season. The score should be posted in the weight room.

That would be a great idea. I hope the linemen use this experience to make themselves better and stronger. I think they will. These are good boys.

Thanks Champ and good luck to you guys, looks to me like another clash with Greenback. I'll be pulling for you. Its hard as heck to beat a good team twice.

Pujo thanks for the confidence but Midway is the next step.We will have our hands full come Friday night and your right, it's hard to beat a team twice but hopefully Midway will be the first victim! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hampton im sorry about the lose but just get in the weight room and look forward to next year, im know you guys will be a top notch team next year as always!! I really thought this game would be alot closer but i wasnt there and dont know exactly what happend. I do think greenback is mad about the lose last week and is wantin to show everybody they can bounce back and meet the indians again. but we still got one more round before this match up can even happen. midway and grace are gonna be TOUGH TOUGH opponents for oneida and greenback!!! i wouldnt mind playin the grace or the kees honestly either should be fun and some good football.

Well, its hard to believe another season has come and gone. Even though this season wasn't as succesful has the past three years, i have enjoyed watching you guys play this year, work hard in the off season and lets get ready to bring Hampton Bulldog Football back to the top. Good luck to all the seniors its been great watching you guys play. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> With the loss of Roberson and Blackmon, who will be in the backfield next year? One thing about it, Hampton always seems to have an impressive back.

Well, its hard to believe another season has come and gone. Even though this season wasn't as succesful has the past three years, i have enjoyed watching you guys play this year, work hard in the off season and lets get ready to bring Hampton Bulldog Football back to the top. Good luck to all the seniors its been great watching you guys play. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> With the loss of Roberson and Blackmon, who will be in the backfield next year? One thing about it, Hampton always seems to have an impressive back.

adam taylor will most likely start running back and if Dyaln Ward comes back im sure that will make Brett Price the startin running back just my prediction though