Lebanon

firstandgoal

No offense, but I hope Oakland never sees you guys again.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I feel the exact same way about Blackman. They have beaten us the last three years in cases where we have had a chance to improve our playoff seeding or like this year just keep our playoff hopes alive.

Seriously though good luck to Oakland, Smyrna, Siegel, & WC next week in round 1. Looking for a 4-5A sweep.

2nd round matchups could be Siegel @ Oakland and WC @ Smyrna. Those would be fun.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think 2 weeks ago indeed proved that you guys own us.

• 7 months later...

This is a really old Lebanon thread, so sorry for resurrecting it.

Two questions...why is very little ever said about Lebanon football?

Word is your principal is being removed. Any truth to that? Lebanon seems to have trouble finding and keeping a good principal in place. Although I believe Hassler was there for three or for years before he was removed and replaced with Wilson.

This is a really old Lebanon thread, so sorry for resurrecting it.

Two questions...why is very little ever said about Lebanon football?

Word is your principal is being removed. Any truth to that? Lebanon seems to have trouble finding and keeping a good principal in place. Although I believe Hassler was there for three or for years before he was removed and replaced with Wilson.

Simple reason in Wilson County you should understand. The 'politics' in the school board are almost as bad as Metro. Add to this they do NOT pay much and are always crying poverty and trying to make cuts so some in POWER will keep their phony jobs.

The HC at Lebanon REALLY wants to be the principal there also.

Simple reason in Wilson County you should understand. The 'politics' in the school board are almost as bad as Metro. Add to this they do NOT pay much and are always crying poverty and trying to make cuts so some in POWER will keep their phony jobs.

The HC at Lebanon REALLY wants to be the principal there also.

I do understand, LOD, lol. I was trying to nudge the folks in Wilson County to talk about their issues a little.

Bobby may want to be the principal, but that would be a long shot to happen. Although, it is Wilson County...

The current and possibly outbound principal is not known for his athletic support. Just to pise a question to the Lebanon folks, is this one of the reasons for his possible job change?

Wilson does struggle keeping teachers and coaches, though. Your county (Rutherford) pays about 9,000 more a year for a teacher and are constantly pulling in Wilson Co teachers. Metro pays better as well, but the metro headaches dont lure too many Wilson folks in.

Guess that is why Coach Brown applies for just about every job that comes open. Still not sure why no one has hired him? The facilities at Lebanon are subpar to say the least. I won't forget all the splinters you got from their bleachers and the bathrooms are nothing but nasty. No comparison to MJ and WC's places. I think that Lebanon got done like Oakland when Siegel was built. Zone exempts to Wilson Central, exodous of teachers, dirty politics are leading to the problems at Lebanon.

I won't miss going to that place or playing them in regular season. My heart can't take the ups and downs every time we play that dang team. But good luck to them.

Sorry to hear Coach Brown is maybe on his last leg /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Who would want that job with old time politics in place /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Some thangs never change /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Coach can come down south with me and my hunnie Florida is great and the athletics are great /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> PAY stinks /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Sorry to hear Coach Brown is maybe on his last leg /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Who would want that job with old time politics in place /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Some thangs never change /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Coach can come down south with me and my hunnie Florida is great and the athletics are great /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> PAY stinks /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Brown has done a good job at Lebanon. Not his fault that politics have done their best to bring that school down. I don't understand why he didn't get Trousdale when it opened up. Wasn't the there for a long time before he went to Lebanon? I mean, obviously Creasy got a ring in his first try, so there has to be an abundance of talent that way.

You coaching in Florida these days, thtruth? Won't be the same on here w/o all your Fork Em posts.

Brown has done a good job at Lebanon. Not his fault that politics have done their best to bring that school down. I don't understand why he didn't get Trousdale when it opened up. Wasn't the there for a long time before he went to Lebanon? I mean, obviously Creasy got a ring in his first try, so there has to be an abundance of talent that way.

You coaching in Florida these days, thtruth? Won't be the same on here w/o all your Fork Em posts.

Not a coach but career took me and sweetie to the coast hope 2 catch a game during vacation. Do my devils play any rutherford teams