#8 waverly vs. #1 Lewis Co.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that is so nice, I love the way you did that. Do you mind telling me what proggy you are using.

I'm glad you like them! I am a fan of GIMP but I'm not sure how to use all of the features. For the two above I used GIMP & Publisher to get them done. Considering all of the graphics that are WCHS related we've seen lately I'm thinking it would be great if we had a place for all of them to be displayed.

I like Lewis County by just about as many as they want. Good luck to Waverly in walking off the field after this one.

Don't say much for Camden then does it? I mean, I talked to a guy on the Camden side today who said there were a lot of worried people on that side Thursday night. And that the "illegal touch" of the onside kick didn't happen. The film confirmed that too.

You wouldnt happen to have any good ones of a certain player would u? looking for some of #81 as we are doing a scrap book for him /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Give me an e-mail address and I'll send what I have.

I think Waverly will dust Lewis County! I know I said that about Camden/Wavo game, but this time I am serious. Waverly by 2 touchdowns atleast! So if anything, it might be Waverly/Camden again, but Lewis County/Camden is out of the question since LC will be losing first round.

now this is what i'm talkin about. wavotiger is on the money with funny! nice job bud, the prowlin' panthers will tear up the tigers. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

dont be suprised if a huge wave crashes into lewis county. Waverly may not be consistant, but when they are on they are on. Waverly-22 Lewis Co-10

sorry guys, there's not going to be a result such as this. hopefully waverly shows up and lays it down on 'em. that'd be nice. best of luck /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have been wondering about the tape since the play happened but have not had a chance to directly speak with someone that watched the replay. Thanks for the confirmation.

If they had only got that call right. Could have been different. But we can't go back and it's time to play Lewis County. I expect a hard hitting game for both teams. Lewis is the best team that I've personally seen all year and it will take a great effort by Waverly to pull it off. But an effort like Thursday night's game without the turnovers and we would get it done. Go Blue!!!!

Don't say much for Camden then does it? I mean, I talked to a guy on the Camden side today who said there were a lot of worried people on that side Thursday night. And that the "illegal touch" of the onside kick didn't happen. The film confirmed that too.

Give me an e-mail address and I'll send what I have.

You are saying that you could verify this from a high school football film...Or for your eyes in the press box...100%?