#8 waverly vs. #1 Lewis Co.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey radio33 I'm gonna guest ur from perry co. so let me warn u, u better get off wavo's back because guess what , y'all play us next year in regular season, so I'd quit running ur mouth about Waverly, because in preseason this year we beat u 54-0, so buddy u need to be quiet while u still can! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

You guessed wrong! What did he say that would lead you to believe that he's on your back?

#1 we were talking about the LC GAME!!!! THANK U!!

TYLER PLAYS HARD EVERY GAME!!! I can promise u that!!!

#2 the camden thread is elsewhere may want to read the everything next time!! and let me tell u this our boys went without winning a game last year and it was awful u should know hasnt been that long ago that camden wasnt wiinning either but that is neather here or there!! WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE PROUD OF THESE BOYS!!

I have taken care of tyler after MANY hard fought games! WIN OR LOSE!!!! We have and sre focused on LC and i know coach graves well enough to know hes pushing them!! OH MY U GOT ME RILED UP!!! My hope is for our boys to play hard and whatever the outcome know they gave it their all!!! In the end that is what matters!!!!

sorry guys things like this make me so mad blew my top just a little;)!!!

I never said I did not respect Waverly......and I was on the teams that got laid out for the season....94-95.....Camden class of 96 here.......IF was LC v Wavo you were talkin about then the same still holds true......

BTW thanks for takin care of my cousin!!!!!!

I never said I did not respect Waverly......and I was on the teams that got laid out for the season....94-95.....Camden class of 96 here.......IF was LC v Wavo you were talkin about then the same still holds true......

BTW thanks for takin care of my cousin!!!!!!

I knew you were tylers cousin that is why i think it got to me so bad! That kid is one heck of a ball player! I know u went to Camden but Kyle has gradutated support Tyler a little please! You have no idea how much it would mean to him! And as long as i have breath in my body i will take care of him anytime he knows it!!!! I do not think that one kid makes a team someone said some were out i told them why! I had checked on everyone of them that week! Those boys give it all they have got!Im not saying dont support your lions heck dont think i wont be finding out the score every chance i get! But give our boys some of that too!!!PLEASE! I KNOW TYLER WOULD LOVE IT!

I knew you were tylers cousin that is why i think it got to me so bad! That kid is one heck of a ball player! I know u went to Camden but Kyle has gradutated support Tyler a little please! You have no idea how much it would mean to him! And as long as i have breath in my body i will take care of him anytime he knows it!!!! I do not think that one kid makes a team someone said some were out i told them why! I had checked on everyone of them that week! Those boys give it all they have got!Im not saying dont support your lions heck dont think i wont be finding out the score every chance i get! But give our boys some of that too!!!PLEASE! I KNOW TYLER WOULD LOVE IT!

i do support him....I was merely pointing out the fact that is seems like when Wavo loses...someone says they were missing players.....I think (as a football player my whole life including the USMC) that it is disrespectful to the talents and the efforts of the other players.......if you read it again I think you might catch that........DO NOT THINK FOR ONE MINUTE THAT I DO NOT SUPPORT TYLER.......granted I do not know him as well as my other 3 brothers due to the fact I have been in California most of his life but he is my family and I do care about him and hope the best for him.....I love hearing his name on the radio just as much as Kyle's last year.......I jumped up and shouted when he caught the third down pass last week for a first down........

i do support him....I was merely pointing out the fact that is seems like when Wavo loses...someone says they were missing players.....I think (as a football player my whole life including the USMC) that it is disrespectful to the talents and the efforts of the other players.......if you read it again I think you might catch that........DO NOT THINK FOR ONE MINUTE THAT I DO NOT SUPPORT TYLER.......granted I do not know him as well as my other 3 brothers due to the fact I have been in California most of his life but he is my family and I do care about him and hope the best for him.....I love hearing his name on the radio just as much as Kyle's last year.......I jumped up and shouted when he caught the third down pass last week for a first down........

that is what i wanted to hear! I love that kid as well as Kyle(going to Bethel next year when he gets to play) I know some on here love to make excuses there is no doubt about that! Some are down right funny! Is hard when u have 3 key players out but believe me i am the last one to say it takes one player! Takes a line to get the qb to be able to get a play off!Takes everyone of them!!

that is what i wanted to hear! I love that kid as well as Kyle(going to Bethel next year when he gets to play) I know some on here love to make excuses there is no doubt about that! Some are down right funny! Is hard when u have 3 key players out but believe me i am the last one to say it takes one player! Takes a line to get the qb to be able to get a play off!Takes everyone of them!!

BTW do I know you?