#8 waverly vs. #1 Lewis Co.

Real good of you to call out a kid on a message board there big guy. Fact of the matter is, you don't know Jake Tenison (#4). He is a good kid that plays with a lot of emotion but not cheap. Allow me to thank you for him though, not that he needs any extra motivation, but since you were so kind to oblige.....

i'm not doing this becasue i'm scared, i'm sorry like i said i'm just saying what was said on 3 different message boards

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know what u are talking about! NUMBER ONE OUR BOYS HAVE PLAYED THEM and they know they can hit but i believe our boys are no cupcakes either! as far as the ints ANYONE can make mistakes heck we all do we are all human but our qb can hold his own! the camden game was a very hard hitting game! I could hear some in the stands! so believe me i believe our boys can hold their own!!!

Whatever i'm sorry , but we will see if they hold THEIR OWN Friday night wont we.

does anyone know how many interceptions Lewis County has returned for TD's this year? I would have to say their secondary this year is one of the best they have had at LC. alot of speed and skill

tigermom13 or whatever idk y u are posting but it doesnt matter, anyways this is what i was trying to say.!!

i'm not saying he did anything in our game i'm just saying what was said in other forum. I didn't see him do anythng in our game but in 3 different forum somebody said he was cheap.

you are an idiot. you posted something on speculation of what you have seen on other posts. as a true waverly fan, i wish you would get off here and quit dissing the other team. i can assure you that all true tigers have nothing but the utmost respect for lewis county. they are the elite of 2a football and our tigers our trying to work our way into elite status. talked to one of the coaches today and they said that #4 has done nothing cheap or dirty agaonst them or on film that they have seen. they said that he is good and plays with great intensity.

you are an idiot. you posted something on speculation of what you have seen on other posts. as a true waverly fan, i wish you would get off here and quit dissing the other team. i can assure you that all true tigers have nothing but the utmost respect for lewis county. they are the elite of 2a football and our tigers our trying to work our way into elite status. talked to one of the coaches today and they said that #4 has done nothing cheap or dirty agaonst them or on film that they have seen. they said that he is good and plays with great intensity.

this thread has been fun to read....this is a very good post of reason....you have it dead on havoc

i'm not doing this becasue i'm scared, i'm sorry like i said i'm just saying what was said on 3 different message boards

look...nothing matters from other topics....anything said in those are past, and who said they were 100% sure, whats it matter if he was or was not cheap in another game, what one man may call cheap another may call it playing football, or it could be retaliation for another action...ok so now with that cleared up forget about anything that happened during regular season!!! the slates are wiped clean now and its all about fight or go home, who has the most heart, who has the better talent...it doesn't matter who is out for injurys now because the guys that will be on the field will be the ones who should be giving it their all for their school!! lewis county has a great football team, they have a great shot at getting good distance, right now waverly has the chance to stop that though...waverly is a much improved team i know they are not better than lewis county but they do have the chance to be the better team friday night. The better team always wins!!! i see no reason for any excuses because anything that happens in a game is what makes it a game, you will never have to teams playing perfect against each other ever so there are no reasons for excuses because its part of the game!! now for anyone who wants to talk about the future of the playoffs please keep it shut until after this week because right now neither one of these teams have a future game until this one is played, the team that plays the best is the only one with a next game...so to both teams good luck, play your hardest and remember it could be your last game with your current team mates so make it one to remember! Waverly keep the D strong i would love to hear another game like ya'l had last week!!

BLUE WHITE TIGER PRIDE!!!

tigermom13 or whatever idk y u are posting but it doesnt matter, anyways this is what i was trying to say.!!

I have said all along that Lewis County is the best team that Waverly has played all year. I also said that they were very good up front and were extremely hard to run against. But even losing 37-0 to them earlier, I stated after the game, that they would need to fix their pass defense to go further. OUr qb missed a lot of open recievers that night. Lewis has the better team, but the better team doesn't always advance. It's whoever plays the best that night. So yes, we will see. Look for a close game, very close.

look...nothing matters from other topics....anything said in those are past, and who said they were 100% sure, whats it matter if he was or was not cheap in another game, what one man may call cheap another may call it playing football, or it could be retaliation for another action...ok so now with that cleared up forget about anything that happened during regular season!!! the slates are wiped clean now and its all about fight or go home, who has the most heart, who has the better talent...it doesn't matter who is out for injurys now because the guys that will be on the field will be the ones who should be giving it their all for their school!! lewis county has a great football team, they have a great shot at getting good distance, right now waverly has the chance to stop that though...waverly is a much improved team i know they are not better than lewis county but they do have the chance to be the better team friday night. The better team always wins!!! i see no reason for any excuses because anything that happens in a game is what makes it a game, you will never have to teams playing perfect against each other ever so there are no reasons for excuses because its part of the game!! now for anyone who wants to talk about the future of the playoffs please keep it shut until after this week because right now neither one of these teams have a future game until this one is played, the team that plays the best is the only one with a next game...so to both teams good luck, play your hardest and remember it could be your last game with your current team mates so make it one to remember! Waverly keep the D strong i would love to hear another game like ya'l had last week!!

BLUE WHITE TIGER PRIDE!!!

You coming home this weekend? We are live on the radio, but they are carrying McEwen on the web instead of carrying Waverly on both.

look ur right what i said about #4 was idiotic and i will admit to it, but i'm no where near an idiot. I would love to know who u r, i prolly know u anyways please just send me an comment on my profile adn tell me who u are