#8 waverly vs. #1 Lewis Co.

Who is going to win..Camden vs. Waverly?

Oh forgot.....that one has already been decided....."last week"!

How do Waverly vs. LCHS match up. Any advantage in different areas?

Would really like to hear both sides thoughts.

P.S. We already know Camden won!

Now how about Waverly vs. LCHS! (just a thought, might want to go back to the Camden vs. Waverly board)

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is going to win..Camden vs. Waverly?

Oh forgot.....that one has already been decided....."last week"!

How do Waverly vs. LCHS match up. Any advantage in different areas?

Would really like to hear both sides thoughts.

P.S. We already know Camden won!

Now how about Waverly vs. LCHS! (just a thought, might want to go back to the Camden vs. Waverly board)

thought that is what was being talked about! lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Tyler was hurt;)! Just thought i would let u know something like a groiin i think;)!!! Micheal was his shoulder and Jake with mono just for everyones info lol and i totally agree with most of what u said!!I KNOW our boys can hang with them!!And i just dont want anyone hurt from either side

That's so funny.......in every game that Waverly loses one of your key players was out......Guess that those 3 make the team and if they are not on the field the others don't know how to play???? I know they are good but geeezzz...sometime you have to come to grips with the fact that you lost....bad call....no bad call....doesn't matter....player out.....player in.....doesn't matter......The team in the right place at the right time making all the right plays is going to win......no excuses.....no if ands or buts......Camden was in the right place at the right time.....I think even if Waverly had gotten the onside kick Camden would have stopped them somehow......but we will never know and it doesn't matter.....stop dwelling on the past and move forward......you got into the playoffs.....great job......now let the camden game go and FOCUS (Daniel San)......on the game ahead of you......

Btw I heard Tyler's name on the radio a lot in the 4th.........so he made the effort....

Hate to say it but LC 24 Wavo 21......Sorry Tyler!!!!!

That's so funny.......in every game that Waverly loses one of your key players was out......Guess that those 3 make the team and if they are not on the field the others don't know how to play???? I know they are good but geeezzz...sometime you have to come to grips with the fact that you lost....bad call....no bad call....doesn't matter....player out.....player in.....doesn't matter......The team in the right place at the right time making all the right plays is going to win......no excuses.....no if ands or buts......Camden was in the right place at the right time.....I think even if Waverly had gotten the onside kick Camden would have stopped them somehow......but we will never know and it doesn't matter.....stop dwelling on the past and move forward......you got into the playoffs.....great job......now let the camden game go and FOCUS (Daniel San)......on the game ahead of you......

Btw I heard Tyler's name on the radio a lot in the 4th.........so he made the effort....

Hate to say it but LC 24 Wavo 21......Sorry Tyler!!!!!

#1 we were talking about the LC GAME!!!! THANK U!!

TYLER PLAYS HARD EVERY GAME!!! I can promise u that!!!

#2 the camden thread is elsewhere may want to read the everything next time!! and let me tell u this our boys went without winning a game last year and it was awful u should know hasnt been that long ago that camden wasnt wiinning either but that is neather here or there!! WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE PROUD OF THESE BOYS!!

I have taken care of tyler after MANY hard fought games! WIN OR LOSE!!!! We have and sre focused on LC and i know coach graves well enough to know hes pushing them!! OH MY U GOT ME RILED UP!!! My hope is for our boys to play hard and whatever the outcome know they gave it their all!!! In the end that is what matters!!!!

sorry guys things like this make me so mad blew my top just a little;)!!!

Come on people, lets keep this a decent thread. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

JP i just cant understand why some wont give our boys a little respect! I think they have earned it!! I will be better from now on! guess me blowing up doesnt make me any better than them! and when it includes tyler it just hits a little too close to home;)!!! SO ill say im sorry!

JP i just cant understand why some wont give our boys a little respect! I think they have earned it!! I will be better from now on! guess me blowing up doesnt make me any better than them! and when it includes tyler it just hits a little too close to home;)!!! SO ill say im sorry!

oh don't worry they will have the entire states respect after friday night, believe that

From what I hear Lewis has a huge line that doesn't wear down. Well the Tigers will be in for a long night. They don't have enough horses in the stables to keep Lewis Co. off the field. They let Camden put 42 on them and Lewis runs the wing-t better than Camden. Look for Coach Sharp to come out and make a point Friday night. Lewis by 4 TDS.

Does waverly play Camden this week?I thought they were playing the LC PANTHERS.

hey radio33 I'm gonna guest ur from perry co. so let me warn u, u better get off wavo's back because guess what , y'all play us next year in regular season, so I'd quit running ur mouth about Waverly, because in preseason this year we beat u 54-0, so buddy u need to be quiet while u still can! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="