#8 waverly vs. #1 Lewis Co.

Yall have put me in quite a predicament lol. I think LC is one of the classiest teams and counties around, I have a lot of respect for yall. Waverly is in my Favorite Region, region 7 so the question who do I root for??

LC I think yall will win decently 2 TD's or so.

Waverly if yall go out and play against LC like yall played my boys, THE Camden Lions, yall will put yourselves in a GREAT POSTION to win and advance. IF yall come out flat, winded, or anything else that could lead to a potential loss, get ready for a long long night.

With all that being said GOOOO WAAAAVVVVVOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Go take a HUGE BITE OUT OF THOSE PANTHERS' PRIDE!!!

Sorry LC gotta stay with my region, maybe we'll see a little LC Camden action, at Wright Field, How does that sound lol.

We don't care who you root for, better worry about an underrated Fairview team. And if we see any LC/Camden action it will be at Panther Statdium. Higher seed hosts the quarters.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Waverly will dust Lewis County! I know I said that about Camden/Wavo game, but this time I am serious. Waverly by 2 touchdowns atleast! So if anything, it might be Waverly/Camden again, but Lewis County/Camden is out of the question since LC will be losing first round.

You are too funny. Are you here all week? You should remind everyone to tip their waitresses

I think Waverly will dust Lewis County! I know I said that about Camden/Wavo game, but this time I am serious. Waverly by 2 touchdowns atleast! So if anything, it might be Waverly/Camden again, but Lewis County/Camden is out of the question since LC will be losing first round.

high five. i got the best laugh out of anyone after reading this one. i love seein cocky wavo attitude. man, i appreciate this post /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You are too funny. Are you here all week?

yea, and i hope so

WOW /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> what post people/kids leave on here...would luv 2 B at this game but unfortunately will have to be at the Camden/Fairview matchup...hope the Waverly crowd keeps the Lions informed of how the game is going. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

high five. i got the best laugh out of anyone after reading this one. i love seein cocky wavo attitude. man, i appreciate this post /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yea, and i hope so

as conversated on the waverly camden thread....waverly tiger is not from waverly, he is someone from west tennessee that obviously doesn't like waverly and has been posting stupid stuff trying to make us true waverly folk disrespected or what ever....please ignore his posts just as camden did last week, thank you /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

as conversated on the waverly camden thread....waverly tiger is not from waverly, he is someone from west tennessee that obviously doesn't like waverly and has been posting stupid stuff trying to make us true waverly folk disrespected or what ever....please ignore his posts just as camden did last week, thank you /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He has been on a camden tread Dising Camden to, Might be a SC rebel, since Camden and Waverly both won respected games againest them. Could be a distrout huntington fan, who knows.

He has been on a camden tread Dising Camden to, Might be a SC rebel, since Camden and Waverly both won respected games againest them. Could be a distrout huntington fan, who knows.

i would guess maybe huntingdon because he has posted on some west tn basketball topics and seems to know some about camden and huntingdon basketball, i dont think he is from SC though...i dont really care but im just tired of him trying his hardest to make waverly look bad

i would guess maybe huntingdon because he has posted on some west tn basketball topics and seems to know some about camden and huntingdon basketball, i dont think he is from SC though...i dont really care but im just tired of him trying his hardest to make waverly look bad

Seems like he does pick you guys the hardest, probably lost his job has head water boy for the team at somepoint? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="