#8 waverly vs. #1 Lewis Co.

I think Waverly will dust Lewis County! I know I said that about Camden/Wavo game, but this time I am serious. Waverly by 2 touchdowns atleast! So if anything, it might be Waverly/Camden again, but Lewis County/Camden is out of the question since LC will be losing first round.

ok i dont know who u are and dont care really but u need to stop! there is no sense in acting that way! if u are a player you should be ashamed of yourself!!I know almost all of the boys on the Waverly team i can not believe for one min. it is one of them!!!! And even though i dont know many of the Camden players anymore i know for a fact Coach Ward wouldnt approve of it! So whoever u are get a life grow up and be here to support your team not acting like this! You are givin them fuel for their fires and i am sure neither team need it! It will all be proven friday night! I want our boys and coaches to know we are behind u 110% regaurdless of how it all plays out! Waverly continues to improve under Coach Graves and I for one cant wait to see what the next few years bring as our boys get older and mature! As for now play hard boys!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i dont know who u are and dont care really but u need to stop! there is no sense in acting that way! if u are a player you should be ashamed of yourself!!I know almost all of the boys on the Waverly team i can not believe for one min. it is one of them!!!! And even though i dont know many of the Camden players anymore i know for a fact Coach Ward wouldnt approve of it! So whoever u are get a life grow up and be here to support your team not acting like this! You are givin them fuel for their fires and i am sure neither team need it! It will all be proven friday night! I want our boys and coaches to know we are behind u 110% regaurdless of how it all plays out! Waverly continues to improve under Coach Graves and I for one cant wait to see what the next few years bring as our boys get older and mature! As for now play hard boys!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I so agree with you. He needs just to grow up a bit. Will be rooting for the boys on Friday night. Even if they do not win, we are so proud of you, doubters said you wouldn't make it this far. We love you tigers..............

tigermom13 can u email me at iluvcreysen@comcast.net