#8 waverly vs. #1 Lewis Co.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tigers should congratulate themselves on a 5 game improvement from last season. However, Lewis Co. seems to have everything rolling this year. Lewis Co. will win by 2 plus TDs then set their eyes on Goodpasture.

I may be one of those Stewart Co. skeptics, but I won't guarantee a GP win. So, Lewis Co. will set their eyes on rollin' into the next round.

However, Waverly shouldn't be a pushover.

I totally agree with this! They dont need to count our boys out just yet! If i am not mistaken some of the key players were out for this game! I know this group of boys they are young but they have really shown themselves to be someone to reckon with! IF they play like i know they can this could be closer than anyone thinks!! Lewis county better not come in thinking this is an easy win they maybe surprised!

I totally agree with this! They dont need to count our boys out just yet! If i am not mistaken some of the key players were out for this game! I know this group of boys they are young but they have really shown themselves to be someone to reckon with! IF they play like i know they can this could be closer than anyone thinks!! Lewis county better not come in thinking this is an easy win they maybe surprised!

Waverly will not be overlooked.

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> maybe lewis county is way to good /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> but maybe waverly has grown up since that first game. i'll take the latter. Except for the egg the tigers laid against huntigdon, i think the lewis county second half showed them they could play with anyone. after halftime they came out with a different attitude, and it showed in the 3rd qtr. depth hurt them in the fourth. if tigers come out with the intensity that it had against camden and they could make this a good game. got to limit the turnovers and get a break here and there.

Panthers are way to good up front .I think LC backs are good but the difference in this team and teams in the past is these guys on the line they are big strong and can flat out play.LC will go as far as the line will take them.Sharpe ,Greeves, and big Willie are the heart and soul of this team .The backs are good as any other year but this line is a step above any line LC ever had EVER!!!!!!!!!LC 35 Waverly 7

looks like this could turn into a dangerous game...seems like the panthers are already over looking the tigers because they did stomp waverly earlier this season...EARLIER!! key word...waverly is much improved and could pull a shocker over lewis county with the attitudes that seem to becoming up, Tigers heres your chance..another game with noone thinking you have even a small chance!!