#8 waverly vs. #1 Lewis Co.

Who cares? Waverly won't make it past the first round anyways!! Get each others cell numbers to talk all the lovie dovie mess!!! Oh and by the way i am from Milan not LC, and we both know if you make it that far (i doubt it) that WILL BE the END of the line!!!!

u know dude, thats why either us or Camden gonna knock u off away from that state championship

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u know what I'm not one to make excuses, but i bet half of ya'll didn't know that wavo starting QB (#!) didn't play QB in that game, #81 Tyler Fuller one of our biggest Offensive players and defensive was out because of cramps, he was sick, and Micheal Purcell #88 our leading receiver was out, he als0 a very consistent corner that knows better what to do than the others, and we've differently changed our lineup since them, We weren't at our best that night, and let me tell u something on Friday night the game won't end in 37 points above Waverly again, and Waverly tiger if Ur adult doing that stuff, i would hate to know who ur parents are because they didn't raised u like the good lord wanted, u admitted on the Camden post u could've been from west Carrol or somewhere in that area, were not bothering y'all so leave us alone, Lewis co. y'all have our utmost respect, and hopefully Friday night we can earn the entire states respect, lets all have a safe trip there, and maybe we can come home victors, hope it is a good hard fought, injure free game, have a great week. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well sure you had some guys out, but guess what - our starting qb - a kid that should be a mr. football candidate - didn't play past the second quarter due to an injury. The backup came in and did a good job for the Panthers and we won 37 to 0.

Well sure you had some guys out, but guess what - our starting qb - a kid that should be a mr. football candidate - didn't play past the second quarter due to an injury. The backup came in and did a good job for the Panthers and we won 37 to 0.

yeah u had 1 out vs. our 4 and the same here we had our QB out

I'm not sure, but i do know there were not any injured on friday night except #67 branden seay, but i think he will be fine! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well good, I am glad that everyone is healthy on the Waverly side. No injuries to report on the Panthers' side either. Guess now we will just see who the better team is. Hopefully, there will be no injuries to report on either side Saturday morning either.

Lets just hope Waverly brings somethin other than their mouths Friday night /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LC has too much for Waverly to handle.. It's gunna get wild, because our stands will be up most of the night.. be ready for big plays and big numbers on that scoreboard.. you may just see the back of #4 and #5's jerseys all night /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Crowell for Heismen!