#8 waverly vs. #1 Lewis Co.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u know what I'm not one to make excuses, but i bet half of ya'll didn't know that wavo starting QB (#!) didn't play QB in that game, #81 Tyler Fuller one of our biggest Offensive players and defensive was out because of cramps, he was sick, and Micheal Purcell #88 our leading receiver was out, he als0 a very consistent corner that knows better what to do than the others, and we've differently changed our lineup since them, We weren't at our best that night, and let me tell u something on Friday night the game won't end in 37 points above Waverly again, and Waverly tiger if Ur adult doing that stuff, i would hate to know who ur parents are because they didn't raised u like the good lord wanted, u admitted on the Camden post u could've been from west Carrol or somewhere in that area, were not bothering y'all so leave us alone, Lewis co. y'all have our utmost respect, and hopefully Friday night we can earn the entire states respect, lets all have a safe trip there, and maybe we can come home victors, hope it is a good hard fought, injure free game, have a great week. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Yes,actually,I did know you werent at full strength.But, then again, you are still just relying on one or two players to lead your team,when LC could rely on any of te several seniors, and many of the juniors and some of the sophmores to lead the team.These guys are the real deal ,and if they play to full potential nothing any Wavo fan posts on this board will change them winning by as many as they want.It's not a put down,Wavo's improved alot but not nearly enough to hang with LC /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yes,actually,I did know you werent at full strength.But, then again, you are still just relying on one or two players to lead your team,when LC could rely on any of te several seniors, and many of the juniors and some of the sophmores to lead the team.These guys are the real deal ,and if they play to full potential nothing any Wavo fan posts on this board will change them winning by as many as they want.It's not a put down,Wavo's improved alot but not nearly enough to hang with LC /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

we've got to be a team , not just a few seniors, we got to have all our freshmen, sophmore, junior and seniors, if were not a full team we are not at our best

From what I hear Lewis has a huge line that doesn't wear down. Well the Tigers will be in for a long night. They don't have enough horses in the stables to keep Lewis Co. off the field. They let Camden put 42 on them and Lewis runs the wing-t better than Camden. Look for Coach Sharp to come out and make a point Friday night. Lewis by 4 TDS.

KNow your total facts before you spout. Yes, 42 points. 1 interception returned for a touchdown in the waning minutes, 2 more interceptions that gave them the ball on the 38 & 39 yard line. They only had 251 total yards. Waverly had 375.

As far as the Lewis County team, I've said before on other posts, LC is the best team I've seen all year. But there is one way they remind me of Camden. Pass defense. Actually in the previous game, there were a lot of open recievers missed on passes in that game. Lewis does have a big, good line and Waverly had trouble running on them that night. But I do see Waverly doing some passing. This will be a close game.

What does #4 have to do with anything? I would like you to back that up please. I don't recall him doing anything in yall's game that would warrant you accusing him of a cheap shot.

i'm not saying he did anything in our game i'm just saying what was said in other forum. I didn't see him do anythng in our game but in 3 different forum somebody said he was cheap.

Me being from Houston Co. has nothing to do with my knowledge on the game. I have probably forgotten more about football than you will ever know. I have been around the game for 35 years. Just recently moved from out of state and getting the grasp of the area teams. Waverly will not beat Lewis Co. I would bet my wife's new car on that.

Does it get good gas mileage??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Who cares? Waverly won't make it past the first round anyways!! Get each others cell numbers to talk all the lovie dovie mess!!! Oh and by the way i am from Milan not LC, and we both know if you make it that far (i doubt it) that WILL BE the END of the line!!!!

Just like I don't think you will beat Camden again.

i'm not saying he did anything in our game i'm just saying what was said in other forum. I didn't see him do anythng in our game but in 3 different forum somebody said he was cheap.

Real good of you to call out a kid on a message board there big guy. Fact of the matter is, you don't know Jake Tenison (#4). He is a good kid that plays with a lot of emotion but not cheap. Allow me to thank you for him though, not that he needs any extra motivation, but since you were so kind to oblige.....

Real good of you to call out a kid on a message board there big guy. Fact of the matter is, you don't know Jake Tenison (#4). He is a good kid that plays with a lot of emotion but not cheap. Allow me to thank you for him though, not that he needs any extra motivation, but since you were so kind to oblige.....

I didn't see anything cheap in the Lewis and Waverly game. ONly hard hits and good football. I look for the same Friday night but with a closer outcome.