Midway @ Cosby

old24eagle

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Poe and the others are going to play it would be nice to know, I mean that would be like Cosby getting a brand new game changer and waiting until Friday to say "oh yeah we decided to let this kid that is really good play, sorry you dont have film on him, tough luck for you I guess." I mean if hes gonna play fine but the right thing to do would be to let the Cosby staff know and get them some film to get ready for him would it not?

If Poe and the others are going to play it would be nice to know, I mean that would be like Cosby getting a brand new game changer and waiting until Friday to say "oh yeah we decided to let this kid that is really good play, sorry you dont have film on him, tough luck for you I guess." I mean if hes gonna play fine but the right thing to do would be to let the Cosby staff know and get them some film to get ready for him would it not?

Are you serious? They don't have to let you know if he is playing or not? Do you want them to tell you during the game every play they are fixing to run. Gssssssssssss.......Poe might even bring some MUFFINS to the game.

Are you serious? They don't have to let you know if he is playing or not? Do you want them to tell you during the game every play they are fixing to run. Gssssssssssss.......Poe might even bring some MUFFINS to the game.

Dont need to know the play just if hes going to play, why dont you bring some muffins up here and give them to me yourself? I bet you could do it, give it a try it'll be fun! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dont need to know the play just if hes going to play, why dont you bring some muffins up here and give them to me yourself? I bet you could do it, give it a try it'll be fun! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was there at the Hampton/Cosby game and had a few MUFFINS with me. Ask the Honorable PUJO. He even tried one. I doubt I will be back to MUFFINVILLE this year. If the Pirates make it to the semis, I doubt it will be in Cosby land.

I was there at the Hampton/Cosby game and had a few MUFFINS with me. Ask the Honorable PUJO. He even tried one. I doubt I will be back to MUFFINVILLE this year. If the Pirates make it to the semis, I doubt it will be in Cosby land.

First of all everybody from Cosby knows you werent at the Hampton and I could give a you know what about anything the goofball Pujo says, besides that Im just asking you to come up here to muffinville and run your hole like you do on here thats all come on up if youre so confident in your manhood, Id say youd leave with a little more respect than you came with and a little less or everything else! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't blame you , if they play it changes the hole game.

First of all everybody from Cosby knows you werent at the Hampton and I could give a you know what about anything the goofball Pujo says, besides that Im just asking you to come up here to muffinville and run your hole like you do on here thats all come on up if youre so confident in your manhood, Id say youd leave with a little more respect than you came with and a little less or everything else! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was in MUFFINVILLE Little Boy Blue. You just didn't see me.

I don't blame you , if they play it changes the hole game.

Thats all Im saying, I mean if he plays or he dont whatever but if he does the last two game films dont have him on there and theres no way for our staff to prepare for him, I just think thats kind of crappy sportsmanship to just show up with a kid that is not on film was supposedly done for the year. If he plays like I said bring him on but it would still be nice to see him and gameplan for him right? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I was in MUFFINVILLE Little Boy Blue. You just didn't see me.

Neither did anybody else doofus, and if Pujo is your only witness Id say your up the creek around these parts! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

It sounds like you need to get "WasPlayerNowCoach" to find some game film. I have NEVER heard of another team calling a team to say, "Hey, some of our players that have been out the last few weeks are going to play this week." Geez, come on now. Think about what you are asking. It has nothing to do with class, ethics, etc. I am sure "WasPlayerNowCoach" knows some other coaches if he needs to see these other players. Midway by 14.

Cosby coaches decided preseason that the fastest guy on the team had no place on it. He would have been the starting running back id dare say. But he didnt play this year. If they brought him out for the first playoff game that would be rather dirty and very classless. At any other level this would be un heard of to suspend some players and not say when they are reinstated. If them boys are burning down barns over in SOR land thats their business, but everyone has the right to know weather or not that they are playing. Are the Midway coaches scared? Who knows but Bring on RAY RAY and whoever else that goes to Midway. Youve not seen a load untill youve seen COSBY'S DEFENSE. WE lay the lumber

It sounds like you need to get "WasPlayerNowCoach" to find some game film. I have NEVER heard of another team calling a team to say, "Hey, some of our players that have been out the last few weeks are going to play this week." Geez, come on now. Think about what you are asking. It has nothing to do with class, ethics, etc. I am sure "WasPlayerNowCoach" knows some other coaches if he needs to see these other players. Midway by 14.

You and your other screen name prince leo, are morons. Or should I use singular MORON, since you are one in the same. You claim to know so much about football yet you don't know that it is extremely common to do just what you are saying. Class, ethics, whatever else aside, this is just pretty standard ways of coaching.

Mr. Prince, everyone knows you were nowhere near Cosby. Nor did you have any muffins in your pocketbook the night Cosby played Hampton. You were even too stupid to call someone and see how the stadium was laid out before you posted you were on both sides of it. What a dumb piece of chickencrap you are! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />