Midway @ Cosby

old24eagle

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey midway fans will you guys have all of your "studs" for the playoffs bacause i heard against onieda that the poe kid did not play. if he plays along with the rest, robinson & company i will take midway in a route midway is as good as anyone class a except those pirates and nobody can compare to them. so if all of midway plays and they play up to there potenial they should win but i feel they have underachieved a bit all season they had enough talent all season to win that region but for some reason did not. so good luck to both teams.

Poe played the Oneida game Didn't play Greenback or Wartburg game Hope thay all play ???????????

should be a good one. pray for safty on both sides and safe travel to the midway team and fans. keep this topic on topic and not a bashing of teams. encourage all to beat the bashing war this site has become and use it for it purpose.

coach shelton

There won't be any bashing on this topic. As long as most of the Hampton fans stay off it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />