Midway @ Cosby

old24eagle

I would like some info concerning the game. Now we know the QB was able to get back from his injuries and was obviously pretty effective last night. One guy (RAY RAY) must have sore shoulders this morning, because he had to have had a huge part in carrying that team last night. (By the way, that is just speculation on my part...I have no idea how the game played out)

Coach Moser, you should not agonize over discisions you deem nessessary to show young men how important it is to do the right thing. As difficult as it has made your job over the last several weeks, the kids will take much greater armor in life than football will ever give them. I don't know if you are still weighing whether to reinstate them or not....again that is something you will have to wrestle with. We'll see what turns up on the reservation next week....until then Congrats on your latest victory. It was achieved very honorably....and I'm sure those in the coaching community recognize that fact.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm drawing a blank on this one... has the conference championship not already been decided? Did not know that conference championships were played for in high school, definately in the NFL, but not for TN HS Football. Normally playoff games are played to decide STATE champions. Just thought maybe that info could help you out.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks but i dont need that info because im talking about the college i play for, Carson-Newman, getting a conferance championship, all we have to do is beat Tusculum and its ours and we go to the playoffs, I know exactly how TN HS football is but thanks anyways /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cosby had a great year and you guys better not get your heads down, as for the two kids injured in car accidents im sorry that happend to you guys iv been prayin you guys get well soon and i will continue to do so.

Good luck next season Cosby! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Again there you go with the "Pujo said...." if cant complete a thought by yourself thats ok, but I told you anything Pujo says carries no water with us down here, maybe you need to go find someone else that you think knows something about something and say "well so-and-so said this so it has to be true..." I can see you are a real orginal outside the box kind of thinker! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I've seen Robinson and Poe two years ago doofus so I know how good they are, you on the other hand have no idea how good either team is so until you have some hard evidence that didnt come from Pujo I'd keep my mouth shut. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Shut up and coach!

Congrats on a great season Eagles you played well enough to win friday night it just wasn't in the cards. Don't pay attention to these goobers who have never even been to Cosby let alone seen you play or they would know better than to put down such a fine group of young men. You guys showed alot of heart by playing your guts out after losing 3 senior starters in the last 2 weeks. I'm proud of EVERY SINGLE ONE of yall.

Congrats on a great season Eagles you played well enough to win friday night it just wasn't in the cards. Don't pay attention to these goobers who have never even been to Cosby let alone seen you play or they would know better than to put down such a fine group of young men. You guys showed alot of heart by playing your guts out after losing 3 senior starters in the last 2 weeks. I'm proud of EVERY SINGLE ONE of yall.

KL has been to Cosby sir. KL is not putting down the young men that compete for Cosby, rather KL is just arguing with the fanbase. KL new that Midway would win this one. From what I heard, it could have been worst than 12 points.

KL has been to Cosby sir. KL is not putting down the young men that compete for Cosby, rather KL is just arguing with the fanbase. KL new that Midway would win this one. From what I heard, it could have been worst than 12 points.

You heard wrong , it was tied at 34 halfway into the 4th quarter. With the right break we could have just as easily won. And no you have not been to Cosby , And Ambassador Newport and Cosby aren't the same place.