Midway @ Cosby

old24eagle

Yea thats how its always been for us, when we win its luck and when we lose its because thats what is supposed to happen, people dont like the fact that Cosby is a winning program now /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If you are a strong team ,you will win some games in the playoffs and you will gt due respect. I've said since the first of the year , region 1 is weak. Hampton could be pretty good if they didn't make soooooo many mistakes. I hope they can play a clean game tonight, if so ' they might even pull out a W. But I see things they way they are, clean games have been few and far between.

I'm sure you will find out how good you are tonight, If you beat Midway, I'll be real surprised and I'll even say ,you are a good team.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are a strong team ,you will win some games in the playoffs and you will gt due respect. I've said since the first of the year , region 1 is weak. Hampton could be pretty good if they didn't make soooooo many mistakes. I hope they can play a clean game tonight, if so ' they might even pull out a W. But I see things they way they are, clean games have been few and far between.

I'm sure you will find out how good you are tonight, If you beat Midway, I'll be real surprised and I'll even say ,you are a good team.

Pujo, what has been the problem with Hampton mistakes this year? Are the players just not buying J.C. and Mike's coaching? Its hard for me to believe they can be so mistake prone this late in the year with the coaches they've got.

You have a hard time putting together sentences don't you? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What about "Rooster Boy" there namecaller! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think The rooster earned everything he got.

I think my old high school is a good team, im ant Carson Newman playin ball now so all i can do is cheer them on. If Cosby wasnt a good team then how did we beat two 3a schools and a 2a school?? I know they arent all that great but we a r still growing as a program and we are 1a, i think thats a pretty big accomplishment, and if u or anybody else dont like our schedule and that its not tought enough then id like for u to make a schedule for us, the coach got the toughest schedule he could get, who do we have to beat to prove we r good?

If youre refering to the "Queen Leon" part of my post that was for the idiot that gets on all our threads and runs down our program. Anyway sportscars dont run good in mud!

Thay do when thay have paddle tires /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> And R2 has 4-wheel drive /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Pujo, what has been the problem with Hampton mistakes this year? Are the players just not buying J.C. and Mike's coaching? Its hard for me to believe they can be so mistake prone this late in the year with the coaches they've got.

These kids are really good kids and come to work every day, The kind of kids who deserve to win,but for some reason or another ,they just make one silly mistake after another. I'd love to see something good happen for these boys. They deserve it.

I think my old high school is a good team, im ant Carson Newman playin ball now so all i can do is cheer them on. If Cosby wasnt a good team then how did we beat two 3a schools and a 2a school?? I know they arent all that great but we a r still growing as a program and we are 1a, i think thats a pretty big accomplishment, and if u or anybody else dont like our schedule and that its not tought enough then id like for u to make a schedule for us, the coach got the toughest schedule he could get, who do we have to beat to prove we r good?

Midway

The best thing to do is to just stay quiet and not try to understand why people are so down on us. We'll get our respect in due time, and we've earned alot of people's respect already so just worry about your school work and gettin on the field for the BIG Eagles! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You have a hard time putting together sentences don't you? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What about "Rooster Boy" there namecaller! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That is his birth name! Sorry to shake you pal /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Thay do when thay have paddle tires /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> And R2 has 4-wheel drive /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I know ole Ray can get it done in the wet, but what about Poe, thats what I was asking about, anyway good luck to yall and have a safe trip if youre heading up this way! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cosby fans. Congrats on a great regular season. I think you may be starting to earn some respect from fans in East Tennessee. But in order to get your respect across the state, from the likes of King Leon and others (not that you should really care), you're going to have to put together a couple of good runs in the playoffs. That can start tonight. I think you can win this game. Best of luck to the players, coaches, old24eagle, BIGblueLBs36, and the rest of the Cosby faithful. Make 'em believers. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />