Midway @ Cosby

old24eagle

It may not be a barn burner If Poe plays he will light your field up very fast /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I heard he likes to set things on fire! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And as for you Queen Leon you keep calling me Little, Im really not that small, come on up and bring your muffins and meet me face to face, then if you can call me Little after that I guess you are one BIG dude. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idon't think we should resort to name calling of these Midway kids.I don't know what they did and its not our job to judge them. I'm sure it will be handled by the powrs that be. Idoubt they will get the death sentence and regardless ,their lives must go on. Kids make mistakes and Ihope if my kids do something crazy ,Iwant them to be accountable, but Ihope they don't give them a life sentence. This is a football game ,nothing more or less, And if Iwere Cosby ,I'd rather play Midway at full strength. That way ,you can see how you compare with the real Midway team. its just football.

Idon't think we should resort to name calling of these Midway kids.I don't know what they did and its not our job to judge them. I'm sure it will be handled by the powrs that be. Idoubt they will get the death sentence and regardless ,their lives must go on. Kids make mistakes and Ihope if my kids do something crazy ,Iwant them to be accountable, but Ihope they don't give them a life sentence. This is a football game ,nothing more or less, And if Iwere Cosby ,I'd rather play Midway at full strength. That way ,you can see how you compare with the real Midway team. its just football.

It won't matter if they are at full strength or not , If we win it will be plain ole dumb luck right!

No name calling and trust me I know that kids make mistakes, Im not judging anybody and I dont think they will get a life sentence either but by the same token you said it yourself, they must be accountable theirselves and be held accountable for their actions. Now with that being said, if they paid their due, which they should, then they should be able to play. I will admit I have no idea what went on in Midway, just going on what I've heard, and I shouldnt have said what I did, so I apologize, but like you said they should be held accountable for their actions! Good luck at Greenback, looks like you may get some help from the weather!

It won't matter if they are at full strength or not , If we win it will be plain ole dumb luck right!

Yea thats how its always been for us, when we win its luck and when we lose its because thats what is supposed to happen, people dont like the fact that Cosby is a winning program now /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That all depends , I think Grace was more fortunate last week. Anyone in their right mind knows that luck can be a big part of any sporting event. If you are able to get 4 or 5 unforced turnoers in one night,you,ve had a good night. Better count you're blessings ,because its probably not goong to happen again for quite some time. Do it again and I'll call it skill.

I heard he likes to set things on fire! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And as for you Queen Leon you keep calling me Little, Im really not that small, come on up and bring your muffins and meet me face to face, then if you can call me Little after that I guess you are one BIG dude. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Like I said wear your shades he is HOT And please easy with the name calling thay are just kids /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Like I said wear your shades he is HOT And please easy with the name calling thay are just kids /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If youre refering to the "Queen Leon" part of my post that was for the idiot that gets on all our threads and runs down our program. Anyway sportscars dont run good in mud!

No name calling and trust me I know that kids make mistakes, Im not judging anybody and I dont think they will get a life sentence either but by the same token you said it yourself, they must be accountable theirselves and be held accountable for their actions. Now with that being said, if they paid their due, which they should, then they should be able to play. I will admit I have no idea what went on in Midway, just going on what I've heard, and I shouldnt have said what I did, so I apologize, but like you said they should be held accountable for their actions! Good luck at Greenback, looks like you may get some help from the weather!

Thing is yall are getting all worked up and you really don't have a clue what is going on in Midway!

See yall at the game. Good Luck

Thing is yall are getting all worked up and you really don't have a clue what is going on in Midway!

See yall at the game. Good Luck

Not getting worked up, because like I said, I dont know whats going on, but if you do and would like to fill me in I would certainly take any info you had! Be safe on your travels, and good luck to you as well! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Eagles /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You have a hard time putting together sentences don't you? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What about "Rooster Boy" there namecaller! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />