• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go with...

Union City over Halls

McKenzie over Manassas

Lake Co. over Fayette

TCA over Gleason....

GO Region 7!!!

I wish I could agree with you. The only game I am prepared to say region 7A will take is the U.C. game, but it is very possible that they will lose that one also. I guess Lake Co. might win also, but would not be shocked to see them one and done. I do hope I'm wrong. This is just the way I see it.

we had 10 penalties for 70 yrds with i beleive 2 tds called bak

I talked to the official that officiated the game and he said he didn't remember seeing them either..so I guess that's why he didn't see those two touchdowns that Halls scored with linemen down field...Yalls linemen were downfield and the Lake Co coach was showing it to the official and he said it wasn't his call...But in the second half..the official didn't throw the flags and the Lake Co coach pointed the linemen out again several times and one time after the play was over..decided to finally throw the flag and call it...And then to call that play for holding up a finger in a 34-34 game just after Lake Co scored...But..Halls won..It's over..Lake Co has won 5 in a row since and playing good defense...Hopefully Lake Co will win tonight..and Halls will do the same..Good luck tonight !

I talked to the official that officiated the game and he said he didn't remember seeing them either..so I guess that's why he didn't see those two touchdowns that Halls scored with linemen down field...Yalls linemen were downfield and the Lake Co coach was showing it to the official and he said it wasn't his call...But in the second half..the official didn't throw the flags and the Lake Co coach pointed the linemen out again several times and one time after the play was over..decided to finally throw the flag and call it...And then to call that play for holding up a finger in a 34-34 game just after Lake Co scored...But..Halls won..It's over..Lake Co has won 5 in a row since and playing good defense...Hopefully Lake Co will win tonight..and Halls will do the same..Good luck tonight !

If we both keep winning..I'd love to see a rematch...lol..