Tennessee High vs Morristown West

THSVIKINGS11

Didn??™t get to hear it??¦what did I miss??? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Nothing much except the announcer went off on a tanget about 4 leaf clovers for an entire segment before they allowed the coach to discuss Morristown West. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody is perfect. You probably won't make it past the first round so that rematch probably won't happen. We'll keep your hands warm again next time too if you do though. Viking fans are used to it. I've never seen somebody get it handed to them and then say they are the better team. At least I don't say we were the better team than DB in 06. I'll let Waco tell everybody the score.

Easy now WC. Cap is good people. He just gets a little overly excited from time to time. He means well. I look forward to and expect a rematch.

Easy now WC. Cap is good people. He just gets a little overly excited from time to time. He means well. I look forward to and expect a rematch.

I know he's good people. Just nice to stick it to a school whose fans think they are so superior. My wife went to TN High and she has told me all about it. She's a rebel now by the way!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Maybe we played so great because we were tired of hearing their mouths. If it wasn't for the lack of officiating, it would have been 42-0. We may have played a great defensive game but not our offense so what happens if we play our typical game on offense. We score over 50 easy. You ran your mouth before the game and our boys came out fired up and took you to the woodshed. Same thing happened to Norf. We've been there too and done the same thing, DB 06 unfortunately. Yes, you all were gracious after the game but wow what a week makes (not grouping all of you into this) This is why I will not be rooting for Norf again this year, they pouted afterwards. And we should never apologize for the Norf game because we did nothing wrong in my book. DB put 61 on us a few years back but I didn't start crying about them running up the score. We were terrible. They were great. I wouldn't have come on here a week later and said we lost the game and they didn't win it. That's how I'm reading things from you. Ok, time to get my blood pressure back down.

I know he's good people. Just nice to stick it to a school whose fans think they are so superior. My wife went to TN High and she has told me all about it. She's a rebel now by the way!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Maybe we played so great because we were tired of hearing their mouths. If it wasn't for the lack of officiating, it would have been 42-0. We may have played a great defensive game but not our offense so what happens if we play our typical game on offense. We score over 50 easy. You ran your mouth before the game and our boys came out fired up and took you to the woodshed. Same thing happened to Norf. We've been there too and done the same thing, DB 06 unfortunately. Yes, you all were gracious after the game but wow what a week makes (not grouping all of you into this) This is why I will not be rooting for Norf again this year, they pouted afterwards. And we should never apologize for the Norf game because we did nothing wrong in my book. DB put 61 on us a few years back but I didn't start crying about them running up the score. We were terrible. They were great. I wouldn't have come on here a week later and said we lost the game and they didn't win it. That's how I'm reading things from you. Ok, time to get my blood pressure back down.

Just curious if you recall the horrible officiating of the THS and South game last year. So you see it a little different this year?! How interesting. I'm really looking forward to when someone takes South to the woodshed. Contrary to what you may think, it will happen. If not by us, then maybe the "superior" team will do it. Remember, all in good fun!

Just curious if you recall the horrible officiating of the THS and South game last year. So you see it a little different this year?! How interesting. I'm really looking forward to when someone takes South to the woodshed. Contrary to what you may think, it will happen. If not by us, then maybe the "superior" team will do it. Remember, all in good fun!

I agree it's always terrible. You didn't see our Greeneville game this year. Which plays last year are you referring to? I know a couple come to mind but I've slept since then. Yes, we will get taken to the woodshed again and you can have fun with it. More than likely, Maryville if it's this year. Everybody likes to see a team that spanked them get spanked themselves /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Who are you talking to??¦slow down. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> It??™s obvious you haven??™t been on the winning side of things to many times. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> By they way if my memory serves me right (and it does)??¦THS dropped 52 on your head in 04??™. Just remember the words Any Given Friday while you??™re spreading your tail feathers for all to see. By the way I just noticed your signature. If you??™re going to make a statement like that on every one of your posts, why not let em swing and put it in a font that can be read for WaCO and his boys to see. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> See that??™s why you can??™t give a squirrel a nut these days??¦he??™ll think he owns the whole tree! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Good lord!!! Somebody shoot that Peacock outta that tree!!!Come on now!! just because you couldn't hang 50 on us you are pi%%ed? I told you before we ain't east or central. Lack of Officiating..what the..? you really want to open that door HHuhhh. I don't remember us slinging snot when we were ROBBED last year..Yes!!!(and ..hey you won or did you already forget) Robbed with slow whistles and fumbles that were not called ...Bible was held all night... scored 50 easy? jeezzz..in your dreams. This is exactly why you hate DB is it not..because of posts like yours /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Not sure if all you upper East Tennessee fans realize, but this is a thread on Morristown West and Tennessee High. Not South. Not North. Not Morristown East. Not Elizabethton. It's MoWest and Tennessee High. Please leave the bickering about last week or last year alone. And as for looking ahead to the quarters or semis, no one should be looking past anyone right now. This is the playoffs, and anything can happen......except for Maryville losing.

Let me ask you a hypothetical Guru since you seem to have your crystal ball out. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Do you think the South team that showed up to play Elizabethton this year would have won against the Vikings? How about the one that showed up (or didn??™t show up??¦however you want to look at it) against Greenville? South may not have played a flawless game against the Vikings offensively??¦but perfection was within arms reach on the defensive side. MOST teams (no matter how you try to down play it) wouldn??™t have the success that South did in stopping Keenan; even if it were just Keenan and the center on the field. At some points in this season it sometimes looked like it was just him, the center, and his lead blocker and he still made a way. So by them holding him under 100 yards (in four quarters) with our line seemingly to be much improved at this point in the season is a big accomplishment??¦and smart money would go to it not being repeated!

well there cap i never said that ths couldnt beat south i said they arent as good

and i said if both teams put on their best game south will win

i believe in any given friday

by the way taking a look in to my "CRYSTAL BALL"

i see MoWest upheaving the vikings and conquering the castle

i just wish i had the troy trojan head so i could pull a lee corso

MoWest-31 THS-14

Not sure if all you upper East Tennessee fans realize, but this is a thread on Morristown West and Tennessee High. Not South. Not North. Not Morristown East. Not Elizabethton. It's MoWest and Tennessee High. Please leave the bickering about last week or last year alone. And as for looking ahead to the quarters or semis, no one should be looking past anyone right now. This is the playoffs, and anything can happen......except for Maryville losing.

AMEN Big Daddy ive fallen into the trap of talking about south

but it is MoWest THS

Who are you talking to??¦slow down. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> It??™s obvious you haven??™t been on the winning side of things to many times. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> By they way if my memory serves me right (and it does)??¦THS dropped 52 on your head in 04??™. Just remember the words Any Given Friday while you??™re spreading your tail feathers for all to see. By the way I just noticed your signature. If you??™re going to make a statement like that on every one of your posts, why not let em swing and put it in a font that can be read for WaCO and his boys to see. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> See that??™s why you can??™t give a squirrel a nut these days??¦he??™ll think he owns the whole tree! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

You must own an entire forest! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Sorry I couldn't help myself. I don't know Cap personally, however I admire him for being a great supporter for his school. As far as the game between THS and MoWest. I think West will take it. They have won like the last 6 out of 7 meetings between the two schools and they took Greenville to OT. Could be wrong, just they way I see it. Good Luck to the Vikes!

You must own an entire forest! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Sorry I couldn't help myself. I don't know Cap personally, however I admire him for being a great supporter for his school. As far as the game between THS and MoWest. I think West will take it. They have won like the last 6 out of 7 meetings between the two schools and they took Greenville to OT. Could be wrong, just they way I see it. Good Luck to the Vikes!

???You must own and entire fortress??? ??¦.What does that mean?? And you picking MoWest over your MLC counterpart only shows the envy that many South fans hold in there heart against THS even though you have now been able to win on the field of play. I bet you voted for McCain. By the way??¦I got a text message earlier and it said that they had a sign-up sheet for volunteers to help Bush pack his stuff and get the heck out. I put us down for the 3-8 shift. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck to the SOUTH. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />