Tennessee High vs Morristown West

THSVIKINGS11

???You must own and entire fortress??? ??¦.What does that mean?? And you picking MoWest over your MLC counterpart only shows the envy that many South fans hold in there heart against THS even though you have now been able to win on the field of play. I bet you voted for McCain. By the way??¦I got a text message earlier and it said that they had a sign-up sheet for volunteers to help Bush pack his stuff and get the heck out. I put us down for the 3-8 shift. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck to the SOUTH. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Opening up a can of worms with that comment. what does "good luck to the SOUTH" mean?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opening up a can of worms with that comment. what does "good luck to the SOUTH" mean?

I must have because it sure seems like you??™re fishing. But you won??™t catch anything in this pond.

Good luck to the South:

??? I hope you do well in the game tonight.

??? I hope no one gets hurt tonight.

??? I hope you represent the MLC like we know you will.

??? Lets seeeeeeee??¦.oh yea??¦I hope you win big tonight.

That??™s about all I could squeeze out of ???Good luck to the South???. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> The McCain thing threw you off??¦didn??™t it? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Wow??¦If I??™d known that all I had to do to shut up them boys from South was say the word ???McCain??? I??™d a got a bull horn instead of that stupid air horn I had at the game last week!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Wow??¦If I??™d known that all I had to do to shut up them boys from South was say the word ???McCain??? I??™d a got a bull horn instead of that stupid air horn I had at the game last week!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You won't be laughing when Obama takes away our freedom of speech on the internet. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Just admit how much you would miss me, ole capster. You know you would.

You won't be laughing when Obama takes away our freedom of speech on the internet. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Just admit how much you would miss me, ole capster. You know you would.

You think that??™s going to be bad??¦just wait till he invites all his terrorist Muslim friends over to the White House and has a bomb making party in the East Wing. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Word is that one of them was going to be bringing him a better quality counterfeit of his birth certificate just incase FBI wants to take a closer look, but a concerned citizen foiled the transaction on the plane ride to Washington. I think they said his name was Joe. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You think that??™s going to be bad??¦just wait till he invites all his terrorist Muslim friends over to the White House and has a bomb making party in the East Wing. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Word is that one of them was going to be bringing him a better quality counterfeit of his birth certificate just incase FBI wants to take a closer look, but a concerned citizen foiled the transaction on the plane ride to Washington. I think they said his name was Joe. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ain't nuttin' but a 'thang. I mean because I was late filing my taxes I don't get my special tax refund like everyone else gets. Oh but it's OK to bail out AIG. I mean what's 800 Bil...Oh but that was Clintons fault...Oh yeah I forgot...they just got word of that a couple of months ago. I mean everything was going great, we were making money and all was secure then at the last minute when McCain looked like he was in trouble the friggin' bottom fell out of it. I mean it happened overnight. Those dang Democrats! It takes a while but we Republicans will eventually figure it out. Belee' dat. You know Obama might be bad but who is that idiot Biden? And McCain? What was he thinking? Palin? You know she would have been the next Lowinski right? Long live Bill. Anybody need a ceegar? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ain't nuttin' but a 'thang. I mean because I was late filing my taxes I don't get my special tax refund like everyone else gets. Oh but it's OK to bail out AIG. I mean what's 800 Bil...Oh but that was Clintons fault...Oh yeah I forgot...they just got word of that a couple of months ago. I mean everything was going great, we were making money and all was secure then at the last minute when McCain looked like he was in trouble the friggin' bottom fell out of it. I mean it happened overnight. Those dang Democrats! It takes a while but we Republicans will eventually figure it out. Belee' dat. You know Obama might be bad but who is that idiot Biden? And McCain? What was he thinking? Palin? You know she would have been the next Lowinski right? Long live Bill. Anybody need a ceegar? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Stop.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you're killing me!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

How bigger-a-boy are ye? Well...Well...nit' sounz lite ta me ur-a-headed for a big time arse whoopin' tonight. Well...well...I'm Roy D. Mercer and I'm a bringin' these Tennessee High Vikins' to come and put a big time arse whoopin' on ur Morristown West Trojans so's you might as well git ready fer it now. Well...well...we'll see hyer in about 4 airs. Well I'm-a-tellin' ye rite now that you're about to git all ye wont so ye better git ready fer it cause wur-a-bringin' hit to ye. Well...well...brang it on an we'll see... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

How bigger-a-boy are ye? Well...Well...nit' sounz lite ta me ur-a-headed for a big time arse whoopin' tonight. Well...well...I'm Roy D. Mercer and I'm a bringin' these Tennessee High Vikins' to come and put a big time arse whoopin' on ur Morristown West Trojans so's you might as well git ready fer it now. Well...well...we'll see hyer in about 4 airs. Well I'm-a-tellin' ye rite now that you're about to git all ye wont so ye better git ready fer it cause wur-a-bringin' hit to ye. Well...well...brang it on an we'll see... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

How'd they get wet? Well, water of course!