stewart co. hosts goodpasture

gdac9104

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is NOTHING wrong with that! The great thing about HS football is the enthusiasm of the players. The way some of the people were talking I thought it was something that was disrespectful toward the other team. It??™s not that at all, it??™s just players being excited with their teammates. Keep it up SC and good luck in the playoffs. They may not win, but I will guarantee you this; if they don??™t think they can win then they won??™t for sure! You have to believe when no one else does.

SC yall might wanna reconsider the whole Pre-game Antics not tryin to be mean, but GP NEEDS NO MORE ANTAGONIZIN. After receivin one butt whoopin from them, and then watchin one I can tell you they will be ready to force feed you a mouthful of butt whoopin all night. THese boys are gonna be some of the strongest, fastest, most fundamentally sound teams, you have seen all year. You might as well forget completely stoppin thier O cause they are goin to score, the best you can hope for is slowin it down.

When you play GP your best D is your O. Keep their O off the field with GREAT clock management, then when they do have the ball on O YOU CANNOT GIVE UP LONG YARDAGE PLAYS. Make them drive the entire length of the field, tire them big boys up down, make them have to fight for every yard.

THis is EXTREMEMLY hard to do for 4 full quarters though, but best of luck to Yall SC Rebels, from Camden.

My Pick is GP though, by 3 td's or more.

I am a SC fan. I have been for a long time. SC in the past has always gotten man handled by GP. But like I said THE PAST!!!. Now lets look at 2008 and quit talking about the old Rebels. This is going to be a good game and any Football fan would want to come and see this game. The rebels will defently be ready to play a good GP team. SC had all last week to work on there mistakes they made against Camden and they are ready to play some good, hard hitting football come this Friday night. There has been a lot of first for SC this year and there is going to be another one this Friday night, THE FIRST TSSAA PLAYOFF WIN FOR THE STEWART COUNTY REBELS!!!!

GO REBELS

P.S.

I hope GP has a great week of practice and a safe trip to Stewart County High School.

P.S.S

And one more thing. All the talk about the pre-game warm up. People just need to leave it alone. Every team has there thing. They do not do it to taunt the other team, they do it for themselves and nothing more.

SC had a good season at 8-2, but the strength of schedule or lack there of will shine in this game...The 4 games that GP lost were to solid opponents.....SC played one team all year that ended with a record of over .500... GP will roll by 20 ... If SC wants to be in games like this in the future they need to remove the likes of gleason greenfield and east hickman off the schedule...A loss during the regular season could take you a long way in the playoffs....

SC14

GP40

SC always bumpin those gums about how good you are and the intimidating thing they do is all in line with the game of football. Goodpasture will show you everything you want to know in line with all things football. They won't put up with your cheap shots and trash talk they will go back to the huddle next play score again and again and again. When they get done ringing your bell on the field they may come off and ring the big one since you won't have the strenght to ring it yourselves. Keep talking and dreaming but your still the same ole muffin playing no competition outside of your region mouthy cheap shot artists with a coach who is classless and you will finally get taught the lesson you deserve when GP comes calling. You should have already learned after Camden but I see you still think you are better than everyone else. You will see Friday night when GP hangs 40 on you just for warmups.

Stewart Co. 28 GP 21

Although as a CPA fan, I would love to see CPA give GP the same favor of ending GP's season that GP gave CPA two years ago in the third round!!!!!

congratulations SC on hosting a playoff game this year, But sorry to tell you its going to be one and done for ya. maybe next year GP 35-14