Congratulations Grace Christian Academy

eagle3314

I would like to congratulate GCA on their region championship. I'd also like to apologize to their entire community for a couple of statements I've made on here. Everyone I met last night was a real class act. While I'll still say I've seen McKamey do things I've not always admired he was nothing but class last night. (So was the rest of the staff!) I sure did want that one real bad, but Grace earned it and respect last night. I'd also like to apologize for rooting against you when you played Hampton. After playing you guys I am in shock as to how they beat you. I'd ten times rather have to face them again as you guys! Last night's game was one to watch if your a fan of HS football. Even though my guys came out on the bad end. I heard comments from Cosby and Grace alike about how this is what a championship should be. Congrats and my apologies for earlier comments! Good Luck in the playoffs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> (Untill we meet you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> )

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to congratulate GCA on their region championship. I'd also like to apologize to their entire community for a couple of statements I've made on here. Everyone I met last night was a real class act. While I'll still say I've seen McKamey do things I've not always admired he was nothing but class last night. (So was the rest of the staff!) I sure did want that one real bad, but Grace earned it and respect last night. I'd also like to apologize for rooting against you when you played Hampton. After playing you guys I am in shock as to how they beat you. I'd ten times rather have to face them again as you guys! Last night's game was one to watch if your a fan of HS football. Even though my guys came out on the bad end. I heard comments from Cosby and Grace alike about how this is what a championship should be. Congrats and my apologies for earlier comments! Good Luck in the playoffs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> (Untill we meet you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> )

I hope you get your wish (playing Hampton again) however, I believe Region 2 is too strong this year. It will be tough for any region 1 team to win this year. I'm not saying Region 2 will sweep, but it will take the best effort for any Region 1 team to win in the playoffs this year.

I hope you get your wish (playing Hampton again) however, I believe Region 2 is too strong this year. It will be tough for any region 1 team to win this year. I'm not saying Region 2 will sweep, but it will take the best effort for any Region 1 team to win in the playoffs this year.

I disagree. Have you watched in person or seen film on any of the region 2 teams you think are going to beat everyone? I'm not saying they're slouches, but I think Cosby, GCA, and even the Dawgs can play with em. I'm not callin for anyone to just destroy a region 2 team, but it shouldn't surprise anyone to see reg 1 do well! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I disagree. Have you watched in person or seen film on any of the region 2 teams you think are going to beat everyone? I'm not saying they're slouches, but I think Cosby, GCA, and even the Dawgs can play with em. I'm not callin for anyone to just destroy a region 2 team, but it shouldn't surprise anyone to see reg 1 do well! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

yes I have seen all region 2 teams play this year. Again, no disrespect to any Region 1 team. Yes we can play with the Region 2 teams (Hampton lost to Oneida by 14) early in the year, BUT it will take the best effort for any region 1 team to win. If any Region 1 team plays mediocre then the seasons over. Good luck to Cosby. Again I wasn't trying to be disrespectful. Just realistic.

my mistake on one prediction. I see that GCA plays Coalfield in the playoffs. Since GCA defeated Coalfield earlier in the year, then GCA should be favored in that game.

Thanks 'eagle3314' for the post. I totally agree with you, that was how a championship game is supposed to be played. It was simply awesome, could have went either way. Like I said in the other post, Cosby is for real, they have a great football team and I would rather meet Hampton in the playoffs than you guys. Your fans were very classy as well. I sit close to a few Cosby fans and they were very nice and had great comments about us.

Good luck in the playoffs. Hope everyone stays injury free.

I think Grace just had a bad game against Hampton. After all, if its okay for Hampton fans to say they had a bad game against West Greene and Cosby, it should be okay for Grace to say they had a bad game against Hampton and would win on any other night. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

classy post!!!!! hope rest of cosby nation can use this site to display more comments like this. use this wonderful site to display congradulations, strong play, praise, and competition. turn the cheek, bite your lip, and be the bigger man (or woman) ! eagle3314 this is not directed at you, but to the cosby nation. we are proud, we know who we are, what we are, and what we are going to do, and now how we are going to do it. for our football family thats all that matters.

coach shelton

Man there is a lot of bad blood in Region 1 /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Alot of miscomceptions also. Hampton is hands down the best team in region 1, I'm sure the playoffs will clear this up. If Grace or Cosby is around to get ahold of either Oneida , Greenback or Hampton ,they will go down hard. The only reason either of those 2 have a chance in round 1 is , Grace will be playing the 5th best team in region 2 and Cosby is playing Midway at half strength. I've picked these playoffs dead on the money for several years, I keep up pretty close.

I think Grace just had a bad game against Hampton. After all, if its okay for Hampton fans to say they had a bad game against West Greene and Cosby, it should be okay for Grace to say they had a bad game against Hampton and would win on any other night. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The new an improved KING. Blessed be the peace maker, for they shall inherit the earth.

Alot of miscomceptions also. Hampton is hands down the best team in region 1, I'm sure the playoffs will clear this up. If Grace or Cosby is around to get ahold of either Oneida , Greenback or Hampton ,they will go down hard. The only reason either of those 2 have a chance in round 1 is , Grace will be playing the 5th best team in region 2 and Cosby is playing Midway at half strength. I've picked these playoffs dead on the money for several years, I keep up pretty close.

Hampton is the best IN YOUR OPINION , the only thing they are"hands down" is the 3rd seed /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />