MidTennFootball

1st Round  

47 members have voted

1. 1. 1st Round

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way is Oakland overrated. And I can asure that Warren Co. will not score 28 point on that D.

Bank that!!!!!

It is kinda funny, alot of people think their team is capable of tearing up Oakland's defense, and after the game, they realize how foolish their comments really are. With that said, I think Lebanon provided a blueprint on how you can beat Oakland's defense..............

It is kinda funny, alot of people think their team is capable of tearing up Oakland's defense, and after the game, they realize how foolish their comments really are. With that said, I think Lebanon provided a blueprint on how you can beat Oakland's defense..............

Turnovers have been warren County's downfall this year. If they take care of the ball and play inspired on the defensive side of the ball, I think they keep it close, but come up short 27-14. The "swami" has spoken !! Please prove me wrong PIONEERS !!!

Turnovers have been warren County's downfall this year. If they take care of the ball and play inspired on the defensive side of the ball, I think they keep it close, but come up short 27-14. The "swami" has spoken !! Please prove me wrong PIONEERS !!!

I will gladly take 27 points to giving up 14. Oakland's offense has hit the skids as of late

That sounds about right to me....Ditto

Warren County is the over-rated team here.... not Oakland... WC should have never beaten Coffee County... we played a horrid game. And how the Pioneers beat Cookeville is beyond me... I am still waiting to see that game tape.... Having said that... no way in heck does WC score 17 points on the Pats... much less 28... the Oakland defense is for real... the offense may be a little lacking but the defense is solid....

2P, you going to buy me a hot dog Friday night?