13-A vs. 14-A

batman2011

ok guys i want to get some opinions on how 13a will match up to 14a this year. lets say west carroll wins the district, big sandy second, clarksburg third, and mckenzie fourth. really i want to know how west carroll will compete against LC humboldt and UC. they played UC in camp and did fairly well. only lost because of greer being out most of the 2nd and 3rd quarter.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys i want to get some opinions on how 13a will match up to 14a this year. lets say west carroll wins the district, big sandy second, clarksburg third, and mckenzie fourth. really i want to know how west carroll will compete against LC humboldt and UC. they played UC in camp and did fairly well. only lost because of greer being out most of the 2nd and 3rd quarter.

Considering Lake Co has 3 starters back from last year and several players that played last year,Humboldt ,according to their fans have their best team in decades and Union City just always reloads..West Carrol would finish 4th in our district...if not lower...West Carrol played Lake Co last year and wasn't even a game with Lake Co pulling their starters....!

Same here West Carrole would probably finish no higher than 4. Greer is the district MVP probably for the next 2 years but he has no help on his team and no one else in the district can play with the other.

He does too have help. He has Clint McClain who is a pretty good basketball player. But outside of those 2, there is no one to help. I think if it came down to what you are talking about in 13A-14A, West Carroll would run 3rd.

the only reason that west carroll was playin uc close was becasue that uc had two teams at those camps. so all the best players were split. bj and ryan were split.

He does too have help. He has Clint McClain who is a pretty good basketball player. But outside of those 2, there is no one to help. I think if it came down to what you are talking about in 13A-14A, West Carroll would run 3rd.

you have West Carrol 3rd..And what team would you pick them over..Humboldt,Lake Co or Union City?

This is the 4th year in this current classification period and 13A has yet to win a region tournament game. They are 0 for 12 and I would put down a large sum of money that it will 0 for 16 come March.

By saying that West Carroll would finish 3rd in 14A you are basically saying that they are the 3rd best team in the region since there is no way that anybody else in 13A is even close. They might do it once out of fifty if we played the season that many times. But after that they would finish anywhere from 4th-6th. My bet would be 5th the majority of the time.