Wilson Central @ Lincoln County

WCfan09

True but...........the drive............I'm not a fan of that!

Question, what's the other win you speek of? WC?

Help me out, I hate looking ahead but if Smyrna take care of Franklin Co. and WC wins, will that be another home game for the Bulldogs?

I know that now.

Nice win at the pit WC!!!

See you next week in Smyrna for a rematch.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really thought that things might be different but when things get tough the coaches fall back to the same ole same ole. Our defense was doing an awesome job until their heads dropped. No spirit on the sidelines. I did see some different plays, but I must say, that several parents are quite disturbed about the fact that they were hitting so hard during practice and several players were hurt during practice this week. Coaches were encouraging the hard hitting during practice. That to me breaks a cardinal rule. Take it out on the other team, not your own players. Kudos to the defense, offense...still needs some serious work. Did fine until the second half when WC made their adjustments, then we were shut down. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I really thought that things might be different but when things get tough the coaches fall back to the same ole same ole. Our defense was doing an awesome job until their heads dropped. No spirit on the sidelines. I did see some different plays, but I must say, that several parents are quite disturbed about the fact that they were hitting so hard during practice and several players were hurt during practice this week. Coaches were encouraging the hard hitting during practice. That to me breaks a cardinal rule. Take it out on the other team, not your own players. Kudos to the defense, offense...still needs some serious work. Did fine until the second half when WC made their adjustments, then we were shut down. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Oakland had the most intense practice they had since camp, and they seemed to turn out all right, you have to keep the practices intense this time of year, no reason to let them take it easy. WC finally played up to their potential, nothing LC could have done about that, WC is just better.

Oh yes so unrealistic.

I was wrong with my prediction.....but

Wilson Central won 33 - 6 close enough

I guess if WC fans predict enough 3-4 touchdown victories that eventually one has to hit their mark. With that said, way to take it to the Falcons, all the stars were lined up for a region sweep until Siegel threw a pick six.

There you go again.

There you go again.

It's amazing that when I speak in defense of our team, no one supports me. When I speak positively of our team, no one supports me, but let me say anything not part of the good ole' boys club wants said, and woe be me! I speak the truth, not caring about the good ole boys club. You don't matter to me. LCHS matters to me. The Falcons matter to me. I want what is best for them. I said that if they had spirit (no spirit), if coach changed things up (he did change some things up, be reverted) and if they players could work together (again, look of seperatism among players and arguing). But enough said. The season is over. We have almost 1/2 the team leaving as seniors and several talking about NOT coming back because they are tired of the same ole' same ole'. My son still wants to play and will play. He loves the game.

Oakland had the most intense practice they had since camp, and they seemed to turn out all right, you have to keep the practices intense this time of year, no reason to let them take it easy. WC finally played up to their potential, nothing LC could have done about that, WC is just better.

Intensity is different then body slamming your own players during tackeling in practice. To be honest, I was that impressed with WC either. The quarterback was off quite a bit. The special teams were pretty good. Your run defense was ok...but had seen better in our own conference. You have an awesome kicker/fgk. I was very impressed with him. You also have a lot of speed, however, our speed seemed to keep up pretty well. Your backs seemed to cut quicker and your passing defense was pretty good, but we have someone better. I don't feel like we played our best, that is for sure. We had too many hurt and sore from the battering during the week. I think our team was tired and they just weren't at their best because to be honest, if they played you, like they played against Cookeville and Coffee County, the score would have been MUCH closer, if not ending up with us in a slight lead.

Man Mom You are certainly singing a different song since your posts after you played Cookeville..You sure were proud of your coaches then. I think Cookeville went on to the 2nd round! Wow! You never know.