CPA vs. Hickman County (round 1)

football1011

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Bulldogs make a name for themselves Friday. Stop bashing the play calling, you don't score that much during the regular season and complain about the offense. Defense will have to stop a well coached offensive line. I think the Defensive coaches for Hickman County will have them ready for anything the CPA offense can throw at them.

Sowell will play this friday. Grimes will be back to his old self on defense and Key will be the winning factor.

Hope you guys do great in this game, I want to see Hickman County back at the Panther Den in a couple of weeks.

Good luck to both teams.

It may have something to do with cpa being a DIVISION 1 school!!!!!!!!! Last I checked, cpa doesn't give ANY financial aid to there athletes so they will play DIVISION 1! Get over it.

Send any complaints to Ronnie Carter------

Telephone (615) 889-6740; Fax (615) 889-0544; E-Mail: tssaa@tssaa.org

Office Hours (August - May): Monday - Thursday 8:00 A.M. - 4:30 P.M. (Central); Friday 8:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M. (Central)

Ronnie Carter..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

CPA 42

Hickman 10

Then Next Week:

CPA 49

Fairview 17

After That

CPA 35

Lewis Co. 17

THEN

CPA 28

Milan 21

and

CPA 21

Alcoa 20

For a team that is ranked third in a quadrant you have alot of confidence. Also, that is called OVER- LOOKING a team that needs to be beat. I think your attitude reflects CPA in general. The region 5AA has been the second best region in the state for the past couple of years so I guess you are just being obvious.

Or is it OBLIVIOUS?

"Why is Hickman County playing a PRIVATE school anyway? Hickman County will have to play their best game and have the football Gods on their side to win this game of DIVISION 1 VS DIVISION 2."

Really now, so a small Christian private school of about 300 in the high school playing a large public school of around 1000 is fair. WHY IS CPA playing a HUGE public school anyway????

In my opinion, the only thing that is wishful thinking in my above post is the Alcoa game. I do not think im being outrageous in my other predictions up until Alcoa.

CPA 42

Hickman 10

Then Next Week:

CPA 49

Fairview 17

After That

CPA 35

Lewis Co. 17

THEN

CPA 28

Milan 21

and

CPA 21

Alcoa 20

It is very apparent that TnFootballfan7 has been at the Belle Meade Plantation too long sipping his "Tonic Water too long" CPA might win against CVille Fairview and Lewis County but they will not but up 40 points collectively in all 3 games We might not have a "complex offense" or we might not be as SMRT but we will hit you in the mouth over and over and over and if you hit us in the face we love it and come back for more so bring your little private school butts on and we will show you what its like to play football down here in the country. Go HC and I didn't think I would ever say this but go LC we want ya'll again

It is very apparent that TnFootballfan7 has been at the Belle Meade Plantation too long sipping his "Tonic Water too long" CPA might win against CVille Fairview and Lewis County but they will not but up 40 points collectively in all 3 games We might not have a "complex offense" or we might not be as SMRT but we will hit you in the mouth over and over and over and if you hit us in the face we love it and come back for more so bring your little private school butts on and we will show you what its like to play football down here in the country. Go HC and I didn't think I would ever say this but go LC we want ya'll again

I think you should be a little more worried about the game than bashing the "Belle Meade Plantation" crowd. The Belle Meade Plantation is a historic tourist site, not a place where anyone who lives in Nashville spends time.

love getting hit in the face? That's not gonna win the game for ya...

And btw, it's a home game for CPA, so we won't be bringing our our "little private school butts" "down there in the country"

I really would expect some more class out of someone named "hconlineparent". It's usually high schoolers on here who make mindless comments like yours. No one on here has said a word about the people, city, or courage of the football team in Hickman County, and could really not care less, so I really don't understand the need for this. Talk about the game, or even make outlandish predictions like TnFootballfan7 did, but please leave the trash talk at home. Low class parents and fans disgust me, so I hope that you are not an adequate representation of who CPA will be hosting this friday.

I think you should be a little more worried about the game than bashing the "Belle Meade Plantation" crowd. The Belle Meade Plantation is a historic tourist site, not a place where anyone who lives in Nashville spends time.

love getting hit in the face? That's not gonna win the game for ya...

And btw, it's a home game for CPA, so we won't be bringing our our "little private school butts" "down there in the country"

I really would expect some more class out of someone named "hconlineparent". It's usually high schoolers on here who make mindless comments like yours. No one on here has said a word about the people, city, or courage of the football team in Hickman County, and could really not care less, so I really don't understand the need for this. Talk about the game, or even make outlandish predictions like TnFootballfan7 did, but please leave the trash talk at home. Low class parents and fans disgust me, so I hope that you are not an adequate representation of who CPA will be hosting this friday.

Not that anything really needs to be added to that but I can guarantee you that the players and coaching staff at CPA are not relaxing this week because they know how to prepare for a good football team like HC and not take them lightly. And as far as hitting you in the face, I guess we will oblige if that's what you want but like Matt610 said, that's not gonna help win the game. We prefer form tackling as opposed to head shots. This isn't boxing.