CPA vs. Hickman County (round 1)

football1011

Not that anything really needs to be added to that but I can guarantee you that the players and coaching staff at CPA are not relaxing this week because they know how to prepare for a good football team like HC and not take them lightly. And as far as hitting you in the face, I guess we will oblige if that's what you want but like Matt610 said, that's not gonna help win the game. We prefer form tackling as opposed to head shots. This isn't boxing.

you guys are no fun to talk smack with so prim and proper.......borrrrrring Hope your football team is not as boring as their fans

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may have something to do with cpa being a DIVISION 1 school!!!!!!!!! Last I checked, cpa doesn't give ANY financial aid to there athletes so they will play DIVISION 1! Get over it.

Send any complaints to Ronnie Carter------

Telephone (615) 889-6740; Fax (615) 889-0544; E-Mail: tssaa@tssaa.org

Office Hours (August - May): Monday - Thursday 8:00 A.M. - 4:30 P.M. (Central); Friday 8:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M. (Central)

I did send Ronnie Carter a message, but all that I ever get back from him is an excuse and it never gets anything resolved. I could do a better job than Ronnie Carter can and the first thing that I would do is to put ALL PRIVATE SCHOOLS IN DIVISION 2 WHERE THEY BELONG. Rather you agree with me or not, the TSSAA screwed Hickman County an 8 and 2 team by sending them on the road to a 7 and 3 team. This game should be played at Bratton Field in Centerville, not at the Lion's Den. I hope that the DAWGS win by at least two touchdowns and then maybe all of the CPA fans will finally give Hickman County a little respect.

I did send Ronnie Carter a message, but all that I ever get back from him is an excuse and it never gets anything resolved. I could do a better job than Ronnie Carter can and the first thing that I would do is to put ALL PRIVATE SCHOOLS IN DIVISION 2 WHERE THEY BELONG. Rather you agree with me or not, the TSSAA screwed Hickman County an 8 and 2 team by sending them on the road to a 7 and 3 team. This game should be played at Bratton Field in Centerville, not at the Lion's Den. I hope that the DAWGS win by at least two touchdowns and then maybe all of the CPA fans will finally give Hickman County a little respect.

The better question to ask the TSSAA...why is a #1 Region team playing a #2 Region team in the first round of the TSSAA Playoffs...better get ready guys we all are in the same boat next year...what a mess /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Thats a good one!!! Both got a bad draw!!!

How can grown men (who are suppose to have some smarts) come up with such a stupid and complicated plan that is going to affect every classification next season /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Don't worry, built into the TSSAA dues next year is an additional fee to hire a Harvard and MIT Task Force to come up with the playoff brackets for early November. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There is no way anyone can justify a # 2 going on the road. There is not another # 2 in the entire state in any class going on the road in the 1st round. HC has earned the right to play at home. I also think that CPA got the shaft as well. DF I'm for you to replace king Ron................................. I can't believe that I just said all that.

If you, the HC team, and HC fans want respect, you have to earn it, and whining about an issue that you have no control over is not the way to earn respect. I can assure you most CPA fans, the coaches and team, respect any team that goes 8-2, makes the playoffs, comes to our house, and competes hard-win or lose.

We were one of the Top 5 teams in the state last year in terms of talent, the TSSAA sent us to GP the first week of the playoffs (one week after playing them in the regular season), and we lost to the ultimate state runnerup in O.T..

After the heartbreaking loss, our players congratulated all of the GP players on the field, prayed with them, and wished them well in the playoffs. That is how you get respect.

High school football teaches valuable life lessons. One is to change the things you can, accept the things you can't, and have the wisdom to know the difference between the two. Why don't you support your team by helping the boys learn that lesson rather than whining?

If you, the HC team, and HC fans want respect, you have to earn it, and whining about an issue that you have no control over is not the way to earn respect. I can assure you most CPA fans, the coaches and team, respect any team that goes 8-2, makes the playoffs, comes to our house, and competes hard-win or lose.

We were one of the Top 5 teams in the state last year in terms of talent, the TSSAA sent us to GP the first week of the playoffs (one week after playing them in the regular season), and we lost to the ultimate state runnerup in O.T..

After the heartbreaking loss, our players congratulated all of the GP players on the field, prayed with them, and wished them well in the playoffs. That is how you get respect.

High school football teaches valuable life lessons. One is to change the things you can, accept the things you can't, and have the wisdom to know the difference between the two. Why don't you support your team by helping the boys learn that lesson rather than whining?

great post /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />