Carter vs Anderson Co.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the QB at Carter will play, but I honestly dont think he helps alot. The kid they used this past week wasnt as bad as the starter sometimes is. He just needs to relax and let the flow of the game come to him. They will need to control themselves because AC will stack the line and force them to throw the ball , but I expect AC to RUN ,RUN ,RUN and control the clock. I Still believe Carter can win but they must keep control of themselves. AC seems tired to me and not sure they can last the full game.

TheMystery- heard Carter's quarterback is playing in this game. He sat out against Grainger but got the option to miss two basketball games instead of the extra football game. And Carter has two fantastic runningbacks both of which are better than any I've seen there in a long time. The only question mark on Carter is their passing game and pass defense.

I'm confused the penalty for ejection is the next contest, or so I thought. Why did he get a bigger penalty? The story I heard was that he got 2 personal fouls on the same play. 2 personal fouls in one game is ejection and a 1 game suspension. What happened here?

THEMYSTERY- First of all read what i wrote i did not call the whole region physical. I said carter was a physical team. I can see why you are a little upset being a former player. (probably get the paper every saturday morning waiting to see how your beloved team did because you have no life) get over yourself. You might not remember but the carter staff is used to playing in a tough region 3-4A. And they won some games. I know they did not win alot but they did win. You just made some off the wall comments and i thought somebody should say something. So i expect you to be there in you old AC letterman jacket to see a good high school football game.

CHS 27

ACHS 21

I'm confused the penalty for ejection is the next contest, or so I thought. Why did he get a bigger penalty? The story I heard was that he got 2 personal fouls on the same play. 2 personal fouls in one game is ejection and a 1 game suspension. What happened here?

The Athletic Director decided to add an extra game to any player thrown out of any sport. Usually he would have to miss the next game or the same sport, but in this case I heard he's being allowed to miss two basketball games instead. I personally think the rule is stupid and should only be used in severe cases such as fighting or something of that nature.

THEMYSTERY- First of all read what i wrote i did not call the whole region physical. I said carter was a physical team. I can see why you are a little upset being a former player. (probably get the paper every saturday morning waiting to see how your beloved team did because you have no life) get over yourself. You might not remember but the carter staff is used to playing in a tough region 3-4A. And they won some games. I know they did not win alot but they did win. You just made some off the wall comments and i thought somebody should say something. So i expect you to be there in you old AC letterman jacket to see a good high school football game.

CHS 27

ACHS 21

I play for Claiborne and im the middle linebacker and I just think this may be close! Carter isnt the team they always have been but if you all puut your minds to it you will win! Ive heard that anderson county is this big monsterous team this year . Shows how much talk isnt worth anything because teams showed em up this year. Claiborne stuck with Carter and ill say it again Claiborne was a good team this year we just shot ourselves in the foot! but now for Carter if you all play hard I HOPE YOU ALL GET EM!!!!!!!! We need to show region 1 is a tough region to play with ! People in region 2 think they are the best but other than Fulton i see no state championship banners with any other team! and Fulton didnt make it this year so there ya go! SENIORS play hard!

God Bless

I play for Claiborne and im the middle linebacker and I just think this may be close! Carter isnt the team they always have been but if you all puut your minds to it you will win! Ive heard that anderson county is this big monsterous team this year . Shows how much talk isnt worth anything because teams showed em up this year. Claiborne stuck with Carter and ill say it again Claiborne was a good team this year we just shot ourselves in the foot! but now for Carter if you all play hard I HOPE YOU ALL GET EM!!!!!!!! We need to show region 1 is a tough region to play with ! People in region 2 think they are the best but other than Fulton i see no state championship banners with any other team! and Fulton didnt make it this year so there ya go! SENIORS play hard!

God Bless

Better do a little homework. I know that AE has a few banners hanging up, Livingston Academy has one and Kingston may have some from back in the day.