Sycamore at Howard

Sycamoron52

speed doesnt matter when you play smash mouth football.. sycamore is gonna line up and do what they do week in and week out.. hit em in the mouth. speed cant stop power running.. sycamore has three solid backs. two power and one speed.. all im saying is howard better be ready.. its high school football nothings for sure

speed doesn't matter?! you kiddin me?! howard will go over the top and to the house. speed doesn't matter...wow

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This does really not many anything. Last year Pearl Cohn walk into Howard as a underdog, and the howard fans was talking so much trash on this board. Pearl Cohn left Chatt-town with a 26 to 0 win. They were more phyiscal and just as fast. Pearl Cohn left out with more class than Howard did. Yes i said it Pearl Cohn had more class than the other team region 4 fans!!! But this is a new year Howard is alot a better, they learned from that beat down they took against last year last year semifinals. They will be ready to play. If sycamore pulls the upset, they might want to head to there cars really fast, because they do not know how to act when they lose. The field is huge but it is nice. Sycamore is does not really show that much emotion. They had a good season but i do not think they will win. Howard will come out with a win this year, but the road will get alot tougher next week with Station camp coming to town

Howard 24

Sycamore 13

Last year Pearl played a banged up Howard team who was without both starting cornerbacks and played without their Mr. Everything Tremaine Hudson.

Depends on who you pull for!! Visitors were $8, Howard fans got a free pass..... along with the liquor bottles!! It got pretty rowdy by the second half last week in the stands!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Your right we have a VIP section. It has heat and recliners not to mention the Double shots of Cognac

i dont know if anyone has seen but howard has no class.. they trash talk and push the other team around after the whistle blows.. ill be looking for the officials to step up in this one and call a lot of penalties... look at some history.. last time sycamore was in the playoffs they were and four seed and everybody talked how meigs was so good but gary halstead got his team prepared and they went into meigs the first round and handed it to them.. i look for him to do the same this year.

This is the best post on here. Just cause sycamore is a four seed doesnt mean anything. the past two times sycamore has made the playoffs they have hammered a bunch of cocky number one seeds. Oh and whoever is saying book it and making his predictions, the only thing that anyone can book is seeing a good game. Howard is gonna be dirty and sycamore is gonna bust people in the mouth. Its all on who is up when the final second ticks. I would like to also give my opinion on the trading films issue. You can pretty much mark that up as BS. Sycamore isnt that unclassy. Thats just a story made up for the event that sycamore beats another one seed.

haha Howard can play.. take it from someone who got to eat a lot of crow... don't take this game lightly sycamore... #3 can flat play... made some amazing catches against MC... and fast doesn't begin to do them justice... quarterback can play...

as for the highlight tape that is pretty sad.... bad sportsmanship...

Sounds like Sycamore. Howard will win this one.

speed doesn't matter?! you kiddin me?! howard will go over the top and to the house. speed doesn't matter...wow

Ok i have to say one more thing for my man smokey04, speed is a great thing to have but its not what wins games my man. I would like to say that anyone that knows how to buckle up some shoulder pads would know that. All i have heard from you is how speed is gonna take howard to the super bowl. Did it ever ring inside your head that sycamore has played a couple of games this season so they may know what speed is. I mean unless the kids at howard are running some 4.3 fourty times then the speed issue isnt going to be the deciding factor to this game. I guess you didnt play much ball since you think the howard speed is whats gonna carry yall to the state championship. Brother is takes alot more than speed. Coaching being the biggest thing, and from what i hear yall are a little below par in that department. Expect a good game and drop the speed issue.

Your right we have a VIP section. It has heat and recliners not to mention the Double shots of Cognac

Hey T-Mac, the red Solo cups DIDN'T come from the concession stand!! Those 10 to 12 guys sitting in front of me sure weren't feeling no pain by the second half!! I thought the kids could trash talk but they don't have nothing on those same 50 to 65 year olds, man they were brutal!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />