Sycamore at Howard

Sycamoron52

Go Tigers region 4 is to slow /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> 4 howard they have speed they havent seen before its just too much they have a excellent qb micheal bryant and power running back in eric mccollugh (sophmore) and their linebackers are quick to the ball and the secondary are just to fast to throw any by up lamarkius pettaway (junior) /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> jahron "quick" reynolds also a reciever and marcus shropshire are a threat in the secondary and let me mention chris deloney clarence wiley and david knowles (all juniors) are a threat also /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Howard is fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #3 is quick. They make look unorganized on certain aspects, but the film will not show justice to their speed.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Tigers region 4 is to slow /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> 4 howard they have speed they havent seen before its just too much they have a excellent qb micheal bryant and power running back in eric mccollugh (sophmore) and their linebackers are quick to the ball and the secondary are just to fast to throw any by up lamarkius pettaway (junior) /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> jahron "quick" reynolds also a reciever and marcus shropshire are a threat in the secondary and let me mention chris deloney clarence wiley and david knowles (all juniors) are a threat also /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Region 4 will hit you, and contain you.Book It!!

Howard will win despite the joke the sycamore coaches think they have pulled.

Do tell T-Mac. What Joke?

Not to invade the thread, but I just wanted to let Howard know what a great job they did against my MC Chargers. They wanted that Region championship and are deserving of it. I may have already posted something like this, but I was impressed. Good Luck.

Region 4 will hit you, and contain you.Book It!!

Are yall fast enough to contain them they are too slow im pretty sure they seem film and all sycamore do is run the ball what they gne do if they down by 30 keep running and yall wont be able to throw the ball cause their secondary is a best

Go Tigers

Go Chargers

Go Wildcats

Go Pioneers

Region 3 rolls over Region 4 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Do tell T-Mac. What Joke?

Not to invade the thread, but I just wanted to let Howard know what a great job they did against my MC Chargers. They wanted that Region championship and are deserving of it. I may have already posted something like this, but I was impressed. Good Luck.

Howard sent a tape to them of their game but what they did was send Howard a Highlight tape so Howard couldnt see what works well against them. So all howard can see are big plays from them and they never see them getting scored against. Thats dirty but Speed Kills

haha Howard can play.. take it from someone who got to eat a lot of crow... don't take this game lightly sycamore... #3 can flat play... made some amazing catches against MC... and fast doesn't begin to do them justice... quarterback can play...

as for the highlight tape that is pretty sad.... bad sportsmanship...

Howard sent a tape to them of their game but what they did was send Howard a Highlight tape so Howard couldnt see what works well against them. So all howard can see are big plays from them and they never see them getting scored against. Thats dirty but Speed Kills

Well, I heard they smuggled in some mini-shoe rockets to catch you. Don't matter anyway, just play with the same emotion and intensity that was shown against MC and ya'll be OK.

How much is Howard going to charge for tickets? It was 8 dollars for regular season and 3 dollars to park. I believe the other schools will charge 7 dollars for playoff tickets.

Depends on who you pull for!! Visitors were $8, Howard fans got a free pass..... along with the liquor bottles!! It got pretty rowdy by the second half last week in the stands!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />