Sycamore at Howard

Sycamoron52

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> Howard ROLLS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> Howard GETS ROLLED /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think Region 3 would have come out better if Central had beat Howard.

I believe Central would handle Sycamore because they are a running team. I don't think anyone has been able to do much on the ground this year against the Central D.

Dekalb County will be a much tougher assignment for the Charger D, The Central secondary is susceptible to the passing game of Dekalb.

I think Howard would match up better against Dekalb, and Central would match up better against Sycamore.

I believe Central would handle Sycamore because they are a running team. I don't think anyone has been able to do much on the ground this year against the Central D.

Dekalb County will be a much tougher assignment for the Charger D, The Central secondary is susceptible to the passing game of Dekalb.

I think Howard would match up better against Dekalb, and Central would match up better against Sycamore.

Well I think if howard played DeKalb it wouldn't even be close....DeKalb wouldn't give Howard the game like Central did. Also DeKalb is pretty good creating turnovers on D. Just watching howard play they seem the dont have very good coaching. DeKalbs linebackers would wear Howards QB out.

Well I think if howard played DeKalb it wouldn't even be close....DeKalb wouldn't give Howard the game like Central did. Also DeKalb is pretty good creating turnovers on D. Just watching howard play they seem the dont have very good coaching. DeKalbs linebackers would wear Howards QB out.

Everybody underestimate region 3 but i choose them to sweep region 4 howard by 30 central by 14 polk by 13 and er by 7

Everybody underestimate region 3 but i choose them to sweep region 4 howard by 30 central by 14 polk by 13 and er by 7

that's pretty bold man! but i like it! that would be a shocker.

howard beats sycamore.

central beats dekalb.

polk and er lose, but closer than everyone expects.

good post.

Good luck War Eagles. Represent us well! Region 4-ever!

Go Tigers region 4 is to slow /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> 4 howard they have speed they havent seen before its just too much they have a excellent qb micheal bryant and power running back in eric mccollugh (sophmore) and their linebackers are quick to the ball and the secondary are just to fast to throw any by up lamarkius pettaway (junior) /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> jahron "quick" reynolds also a reciever and marcus shropshire are a threat in the secondary and let me mention chris deloney clarence wiley and david knowles (all juniors) are a threat also /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />