The Barnburners this year

In Hoc Signo Vinces

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bnabna59 @ Nov 12 2008 - 06:05 PM)

I want to see the Blackman "Hype" machine come wrestle Independence, Father Ryan, MBA, or Brentwood before they crown themselves the best in the midstate

All four teams were on Blackman's schedule till Brentwood and Indy decided they didn't want to wrestle each other too many times so now just Indy, MBA, and Father Ryan are on Blackmans schedule.I don't believe anyone declared Blackman the best in the Midstate. I believe all three duals could be toss ups with the only favorite being FR(this year , but not the next two years).Banana maybe you should let everyone know who would win these and why since your the expert.

QUOTE (bnabna59 @ Nov 12 2008 - 06:05 PM)

I want to see the Blackman "Hype" machine come wrestle Independence, Father Ryan, MBA, or Brentwood before they crown themselves the best in the midstate

Banana maybe you should let everyone know who would win these and why since your the expert.

Can't speak for bna, but from his previous posts he seems to favor Brentwood. I think most of the

so called "HYPE" is coming from people outside the "Blaze" organization. You don't need any special training to identifing quality programs. Blackman and Indy are moving up in my book. I don't remember anyone claiming to

be the best?

bna...everytime i get on the "T"...it seems that someone pees in your cornflakes (as my friend "maj" would say) and for some reason you think it is someone from blackman...

you never put your name on here...for the most part you say negative things about blackman and it's wrestlers and none of our folks have said anything negative about brentwood...matter of fact...all we have said is positive...alot of respect for the wrestlers, coaches and the program...

a few guesses as to why you are always trying to start something with blackman (this topic is supposed to be about potential barnburners and you throw out a negative comment from out of thin air?)...1. you got pinned by a blackman guy last year and are still mad...2. your boy got whipped by a blackman kid...3. your grandson got spanked by a blackman kid...4. a blackman wrestler stole your girlfriend...5. or your wife fell and broke her leg at blackman high school...etc...etc...etc... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

relax ...and let the teams wrestle...if blackman does not win it's okay...and if they do...you look rather foolish...it would be no shame at all to lose matches with any of the above teams...and no hype machine here...but we do have the best team we have ever had and overall should be pretty good...

bna...everytime i get on the "T"...it seems that someone pees in your cornflakes (as my friend "maj" would say) and for some reason you think it is someone from blackman...

you never put your name on here...for the most part you say negative things about blackman and it's wrestlers and none of our folks have said anything negative about brentwood...matter of fact...all we have said is positive...alot of respect for the wrestlers, coaches and the program...

a few guesses as to why you are always trying to start something with blackman (this topic is supposed to be about potential barnburners and you throw out a negative comment from out of thin air?)...1. you got pinned by a blackman guy last year and are still mad...2. your boy got whipped by a blackman kid...3. your grandson got spanked by a blackman kid...4. a blackman wrestler stole your girlfriend...5. or your wife fell and broke her leg at blackman high school...etc...etc...etc... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

relax ...and let the teams wrestle...if blackman does not win it's okay...and if they do...you look rather foolish...it would be no shame at all to lose matches with any of the above teams...and no hype machine here...but we do have the best team we have ever had and overall should be pretty good...

Actually, I just enjoy pulling you guy's chain cause ya'll have such a "hype" machine. By the way, you could call me a Williamson County fan but not neccasarily a Brentwood fan. I think Independence is the team to beat out of Region 6.

Actually, I just enjoy pulling you guy's chain cause ya'll have such a "hype" machine. By the way, you could call me a Williamson County fan but not neccasarily a Brentwood fan. I think Independence is the team to beat out of Region 6.

What " hype " machine ??

I'd say Blackman has quietly been under the radar , building a decent team for the last couple of years. With a top 10 finish at states and a couple of returning medalists they are getting some attention this year but it's not coming from them.

If " pulling " chains is what's winding your clock these days it may be time to do some growing up.

if i went back and got your past post about blackman and it's wrestlers...dating back to last year...there would not be many that would read them and think of you as a "chain puller"...

instead i think they would say your comments were ... "critical"... "cutting"... "insulting"

in the past, your comments have sounded like a imature teenager... if you do this...just put your name on here or better yet...come wrestle some of these blackman boys that you talk about...we practice everyday at 3:45...monday through friday