Best player in 14a?

Humboldt58

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's the best player from 14a??

I'm not sure yet;but the top teams are 1.Humboldt 2.Union City 3.Lake Co.

Your thoughts????

I'm going with Russell Avery of Lake Co..Runs the floor well..can shoot the 3 ball..although I'd like for him to get under the basket..long arms..blocks a lot of shots...! Very athletic

You're right ..He's around 6'5 and in one of the games against Humboldt last year,Avery had over 30 points..

Well im ready for the 1st Humboldt vs. Lake Co. game this year should be good.

Humboldt has 4 players 6'4 and taller...and we run the court extremley well.

Idk Lake Co. but i hear their better than UC this year???

Well im ready for the 1st Humboldt vs. Lake Co. game this year should be good.

Humboldt has 4 players 6'4 and taller...and we run the court extremley well.

Idk Lake Co. but i hear their better than UC this year???

Lake Co will have a 6'6,6'5 and 6'3...So..Size wise Lake Co will match up with humblodt..As far as speed..Lake Co will have Carlos Young..sure you heard about him from football about his quickness..Leron Garret,Raphael Tyler,Ricky Boyd.and Dominic Kimble can run with anyone...Not sure about Dominic Kimble and Ricky Boyd playing though..Rumor I had is that Boyd,the freshman running back may not play basketball but I personally believe he will......But I think it will be after Thansgiving before the Lake Co team plays it's best ball...I believe Lake Co is suppose to play in the Dyersburg jamboree but only Russell Avery and Leron Garret will probably play..With Lake Co winning in football Friday night,Patrick Robertson,Carlos Young,Josh Bledsoe,Cris Rogers,Raphael Tyler,Ricky Boyd,Dominic Kimble probably won't be available ..There are a couple more players on the football team but the players I named will either start or be the first 2 or 3 off the bench for the ones that doesn't start..But if they lose in the football game Friday night..all may play without any practice..But still..I believe it'll take about a month to get the football out of them and get the feel of basketball..

The best 3 players will be Avery,Crayton,and Taylor,but the guy that will get overlooked will be Ryan Simpson.

I concur! Simpson is a good player just one of those short guys. Avery Crayton or Taylor are good picks.

I think LC matches with Humboldt in most areas of athletics except strength. LC doesnt have the same bulk Humboldt does.