CAK vs. Alcoa

tornadogold

FBD,

I have to admit that while rain may favor CAK a bit, I would prefer it be nice and dry tonight. It makes for a much more pleasant night for everyone, players, cheerleaders, and fans. Staying with my "glass is half full, not half empty" philosophy, there is a 20% chance that it won't rain tonight!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GVK:

Better get there close to 6pm, I'm not sure how many of those Richy Cremes I will be able to save you /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JuniorsDad:

StarsNBars said that mommastars has some of them Johnny Unitas style high top cleats she uses to aeriate the yard with. Well maybe she would be up to loanin'em to junior tonight, could come in handy. You might have to rub her feet as payment and that ain't gonna be pretty.

I think I'm gonna throw up! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Junior would be safer if he went barefooted!

JuniorsDad:

StarsNBars said that mommastars has some of them Johnny Unitas style high top cleats she uses to aeriate the yard with. Well maybe she would be up to loanin'em to junior tonight, could come in handy. You might have to rub her feet as payment and that ain't gonna be pretty.

I'm tellin' you what, Junior would LOVE to wear those "old school" cleats!!!!!!! He has big job in front of him tonight, been pretty quiet this week.

I'm tellin' you what, Junior would LOVE to wear those "old school" cleats!!!!!!! He has big job in front of him tonight, been pretty quiet this week.

Maybe we can dig up some of those "illegal" extra long cleats that Frazier used for the Vols against Ohio State in the Citrus Bowl...good luck to Junior tonight!! Go get'm Warriors

Good luck tonight Warriors. You guys have made myself and the rest of the Warrior faithful very proud this season. The turnaround you guys have made has been nothing short of awesome and I credit the hard work that I know you guys put into your football as the top reason. Congrats on where youve gotten and hopefully you'll be able to take it farther.

To the Seniors:

Guys, I have enjoyed watching you play at CAK. Pretty soon it will all be over but remember that the memories you guys have made on the field, in the locker room and in those halls will be with you for as long as you let them be. I was able to talk to some of you before the season and I told you not to let this time pass you by without truly appreciating the gifts that God has given you. From watching you guys this season, it looks like you are really loving the game of football and that makes me happy as someone who didnt enjoy it as much as he should have. You guys got to watch me play and I want to know that I have loved every minute of watching you play. Some of you I've known since you were in elementary school. So to 1, 5, 7, 9, 10, 14, 24, 29, 54, 55, 56, 61, 81, 88 and 92, thank you guys for helping to take the program that I love to the next level.

Good luck tonight Warriors. You guys have made myself and the rest of the Warrior faithful very proud this season. The turnaround you guys have made has been nothing short of awesome and I credit the hard work that I know you guys put into your football as the top reason. Congrats on where youve gotten and hopefully you'll be able to take it farther.

To the Seniors:

Guys, I have enjoyed watching you play at CAK. Pretty soon it will all be over but remember that the memories you guys have made on the field, in the locker room and in those halls will be with you for as long as you let them be. I was able to talk to some of you before the season and I told you not to let this time pass you by without truly appreciating the gifts that God has given you. From watching you guys this season, it looks like you are really loving the game of football and that makes me happy as someone who didnt enjoy it as much as he should have. You guys got to watch me play and I want to know that I have loved every minute of watching you play. Some of you I've known since you were in elementary school. So to 1, 5, 7, 9, 10, 14, 24, 29, 54, 55, 56, 61, 81, 88 and 92, thank you guys for helping to take the program that I love to the next level.

What a great post! These guys will never forget this time in their lives. They went out with class, fighting to the final whistle. I know I speak for the CAK fans, students, and parents when I say we couldn't be prouder.

The players and coaches for CAK played a great game tonight and should hold their heads high! I am a Alcoa fan but I wanted to let the guys know that winning the game does not make you a winner.

Playing as you did tonight is what truly makes you a winner.

Great game and I look for the next time we meet on the field.

The players and coaches for CAK played a great game tonight and should hold their heads high! I am a Alcoa fan but I wanted to let the guys know that winning the game does not make you a winner.

Playing as you did tonight is what truly makes you a winner.

Great game and I look for the next time we meet on the field.

Classy post k12koop. Rivalries don't have to be mean spirited and I believe Alcoa vs CAK is developing into a good rivalry. I've really enjoyed jawing with the Tornados on this board this year and have met some very good people in the process. Thanks for the grub tonight Bridge and Budrock, also nice to meet you BC. Alcoa is lucky to have supporters like ya'll.

Yes, we're proud of the effort our boys gave and you should be proud of your boys too. I know ya'll aren't use to having to play 4 qtrs but you were able to do what was needed to win and advance.

Good luck to the Tornadoes and all their fans. I hope you bring back another gold ball to E TN and region 2. I plan on going to the boro and routing you guys on.

To the Seniors:

Classy post k12koop. Rivalries don't have to be mean spirited and I believe Alcoa vs CAK is developing into a good rivalry. I've really enjoyed jawing with the Tornados on this board this year and have met some very good people in the process. Thanks for the grub tonight Bridge and Budrock, also nice to meet you BC. Alcoa is lucky to have supporters like ya'll.

Yes, we're proud of the effort our boys gave and you should be proud of your boys too. I know ya'll aren't use to having to play 4 qtrs but you were able to do what was needed to win and advance.

Good luck to the Tornadoes and all their fans. I hope you bring back another gold ball to E TN and region 2. I plan on going to the boro and routing you guys on.

Well, I gotta hand it to the CAK team and the fans....despite our apparent disagreements and polar opposite views on some thinggs....you amazed me with the numbered codes of player accomplishments and injuries, etc. Our troops in Iraq could use some of the same. But playing Alcoa close TWICE is pretty major!!. I gotta give credit where it is due.... if Rumsfeld could have come up with press conferences like your weekly reports we would have had all of our troops home in two years. My hat is off!! This could have been the 2a championship.

Guest Shocker0

Bee Cee ...Eye'll betchee a sodie water that CAK scorrs less than 14...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Someone just won a sodie /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />