Powell at Rhea

BackValleyRally

I'm glad to see that the Powell faithful have tried to steer clear of this mess. I had almost forgotten that these two teams were playing on Friday, given the tone of this thread.

I'm sure that we will see a very competitive game. Both teams believe they can win, and it wouldn't surprise me if either team came out on top Friday night.

I've been out of town for over a week, and I'm anxious to fly in for this game on Friday. Good luck to both teams and go Panthers!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Powell will run through Rhea County. Houston is way to good for there defense which only was two good players on it. Rhea County is luck Clinton wasnt health last week because if they were, they would be at the house watching this week.

Sure... One player dosn't make up 21 points. Rhea Co. should have won that game by more than what we did. We will be ready for Houston and the rest of Powell. The whole defense personel wise is good all around, its just 2 or 3 players stepped up and stood out last week

Powell will run through Rhea County. Houston is way to good for there defense which only was two good players on it. Rhea County is luck Clinton wasnt health last week because if they were, they would be at the house watching this week.

LOL - whatever, dragonfan. Did you register JUST to post that? LOL

Rusty, I'm not playing any cards here, victim or otherwise. I just stated my opinion that day in support of the team. Unless you have a DPh, maybe you should lay-off writing prescriptions for people unless you're prepared to get your own dose of medicine, which you seem to dole out very liberally but have trouble swallowing yourself.

Oh, heck, now I've participated in the bickering. My bad!

GO EAGLES GO EAGLES GO!

Friday :

Mostly cloudy with scattered showers. Highs in the mid to upper 60s. Southwest winds 10 mph or less increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 50 percent.

Friday Night :

Mostly cloudy with showers likely. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent

Rain stinks... Lets talk about how Rain will affect the game instead of Rhea county arguing with Rhea County

Friday :

Mostly cloudy with scattered showers. Highs in the mid to upper 60s. Southwest winds 10 mph or less increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 50 percent.

Friday Night :

Mostly cloudy with showers likely. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent

Rain stinks... Lets talk about how Rain will affect the game instead of Rhea county arguing with Rhea County

If the rain is here on Friday it will slow down both teams. Thats my opinion as a Rhea County fan. But I am still dead set that we will win and win a close one.

And everybody always thinks that people from Rhea County are rednecks, stupid, and illiterate! Not sure where you are from, I would assume Clinton. This poster uses such bad English I am surprised anyone can read it! Maybe you Clinton fans/players need to take advantage of your loss to Rhea County and try to improve on your education while you are sitting "at the house watching the game"! If you haven't noticed, you can at least check for misspelled words by using the spell check. Try it some time.

The 4-4A Region Champs can win this game and I am sure they will.

LOL - whatever, dragonfan. Did you register JUST to post that? LOL

Rusty, I'm not playing any cards here, victim or otherwise. I just stated my opinion that day in support of the team. Unless you have a DPh, maybe you should lay-off writing prescriptions for people unless you're prepared to get your own dose of medicine, which you seem to dole out very liberally but have trouble swallowing yourself.

Oh, heck, now I've participated in the bickering. My bad!

GO EAGLES GO EAGLES GO!

Great. Support the team as you see fit. We'll do so as we see fit, but don't tell us what we can and can't say. I haven't reamed anybody from Powell because I have no sense of humor, and I haven't made personal attacks against any coaches on this thread or otherwise. So, you're right. I guess I don't seem to think I need a dose.

I would comment on the chance of rain this weekend, but if I somehow said anything that was short of flat-out praise of Rhea County, I'd be a Coach Hater or equivalent. At the risk of not being a "real fan" or a "coach hater" or "not supporting the team," here's my take.

It should be a push. That ball's wet for everybody. If we keep taking care of the ball, and knock a few fumbles loose on defense, I see us in a third round game. I'll stop short of committing the thoughtcrime of suggesting a 4 man front to stop Powell's run.

good luck Rhea County because your really going to need it. Powell is a great football team with way more athletes than yours. Powell's spread offense will give them fits, and with Clinton basically running at will last week with a running back who played wide reciever all year long, and without there star running back, a quaterback that couldnt practice all week, and a few more players missing action, i would have to say that this wont be much of a contest. #10 for Rhea County is pretty good, wouldnt say there quarterback is really good from watching him, and there defense features 2 good players, Powell might score 50.. Rhea County is lucky to even be playing right now.

If you're not a Rhea County fan then what are you? Almost every one of your posts have been on Rhea County threads. No one believes you. I also find it interesting that you CAPITALIZE random words in your posts just like a certain friend of mine on this board who you just, as always, backed up. Is it just me, or does anyone else out there think it may be more than a coincidence that you write in the same manner and think the exact same thoughts? Get a life. If you want to have a factual discussion about this then it's alright, but just yelling out "WE'RE 9-2", though it may be a fact, does not attest to the coaching ability of Fitzgerald. In my opinion, he's hurt us way more than he's ever helped us with his defense. Cameron, at times, has been just as bad, but at least his side of the ball produces.

How many points does your defense give up per game? The offense must be awsome to be 9 and 2 with a bad defense.Alot of teams run 3-5-3 defense and are succesful. If you say we dont have the players for maybe thats the problem. You could be a little short on good players just a opinion.

good luck Rhea County because your really going to need it. Powell is a great football team with way more athletes than yours. Powell's spread offense will give them fits, and with Clinton basically running at will last week with a running back who played wide reciever all year long, and without there star running back, a quaterback that couldnt practice all week, and a few more players missing action, i would have to say that this wont be much of a contest. #10 for Rhea County is pretty good, wouldnt say there quarterback is really good from watching him, and there defense features 2 good players, Powell might score 50.. Rhea County is lucky to even be playing right now.

Sour Grapes