Marion Co. vs Smith Co.

diehardpurple

Twan will this game be about like the last 2 ? I came down and watched the Owls play Cannon Co. I all heard was how bad they were going beat you all. And last week Twig wanted me to go watch the Seq. Co. game but I knew about how that would turn out, and I was right. The coaches have got those Owls clicking right now when it matters the most. I would like to see a good game but hate to ride down and see a yawner if you know what I mean.

Maybe SC can keep it close and make it worth the price of admission. You can ride down with me, the offer is there. Maybe Big Daddy and scofield will make it back down and give the Owls so more good luck.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twan will this game be about like the last 2 ? I came down and watched the Owls play Cannon Co. I all heard was how bad they were going beat you all. And last week Twig wanted me to go watch the Seq. Co. game but I knew about how that would turn out, and I was right. The coaches have got those Owls clicking right now when it matters the most. I would like to see a good game but hate to ride down and see a yawner if you know what I mean.

i hope this prediction turns out better than your smith/trousdale one...hehehe

jk, rc, good to see you join the conversation, i think smith is playing inspired ball right now, they could be hard to beat. but those marion boys are supposedly so big that they have a guy that plays center and both guard positions! and he can bench over 300 lbs.!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Im sure the Marion fans see the sarcasm on this thread just as i do and to me its humorus in a way.

Have'nt missed a game this season so I will be making my way up to Smith this week to watch what should be a great game. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Sarcasm? SC & Westy were just glad to slide under the brooms of the predicted 1st round 3-2A sweep of region 4-2A. We're thankful for another home game to help fund our little upper cumberland area teams. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ok, seriously. It should be a really good game. Looks like both teams are clicking at the right time.

I dont think we should have beat York any of those times though... We were lucky enough to get them the first time cause all eleven of there starters on both sides of the ball were out due to injury.... The second time we were fortunate to find ref's that needed some quick cash because of the economy caused them to lose there day jobs... Our boys are the real under dogs in this game i just hope we saved some money in the ref fund for this week so maybe we want get embarrassed TOO bad...

Did a barn fall on your guys also??? That happened in York!!! They wear raising the barn and poof!!!

If you saw two guys named Hambone and Flippy, which one would you think liked dolphins most? I'd say Flippy, wouldn't you? You'd be wrong though. It's Hambone. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Amazing 21 pages and growing. Too bad the local farmers co-op's from both counties can't bag all of it and sell it. What an impact it could have on both local economies. Both programs are rich in football tradition and will represent each region well regardless of what is posted on these threads. So let the sarcasm continue if it helps pass the time but we will still have to wait until Friday night for what will be the biggest battle either team has engaged in thus far. I think I can speak for all Marion County fans when I say that it feels good to be playing on the brown grass again representing the valley in the second round. Although it is not the valley of the gods, we do thank GOD for the valley! Go Warriors! win, lose, or draw we are proud of you.

Well I guess it won't be a dead lock then if I pick the OWLS this week, just a 99.9% lock.

99.9999% at that. poor jasper warriors get to lose two in a row. Smith will drill them then first game next year they get to eat some more humble pie when South Pitt.starts them off with 0-1 record

jk, rc, good to see you join the conversation, i think smith is playing inspired ball right now, they could be hard to beat. but those marion boys are supposedly so big that they have a guy that plays center and both guard positions! and he can bench over 300 lbs.!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Snoball the philosopher how's it going. The only thing I can say about that prediction is that I was wrong. But I think the Owls are a whole lot better than week 4 or 5. Can you say the same about those Jackets ??

To all those smith county fans we turned the ball over 4 times against york. I don't know how yall can say MC got lucky. If it weren't for those turnovers it wouldn't have been a game anyway. Smith county has a good team but I think the warriors have to much speed for smith to keep up

Snoball the philosopher how's it going. The only thing I can say about that prediction is that I was wrong. But I think the Owls are a whole lot better than week 4 or 5. Can you say the same about those Jackets ??

i think so, haven't seen much slow em down to this point. but then again it's the playoffs and that's a whole other season. waterville could be tough, 2nd time always is. if they get past em, i think we'll see the 1a state game played in the third round, then again that football always tends to bounces funny, so i'm just sitn back and watching my friend. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />