Marion Co. vs Smith Co.

diehardpurple

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the game. Why do you care? You're not going to be there? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

I was just wondering there "useless"!!!!! Dang!! ABstlouisMissouri would not let you up their anyways.

Looks like rain is a comin'

I understand Owls don't particularly like rain; something about damp feathers.......Warriors, on the other hand, excel in the stuff. Just ya'll's luck...Go Marion. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I understand Owls don't particularly like rain; something about damp feathers.......Warriors, on the other hand, excel in the stuff. Just ya'll's luck...Go Marion. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Gee...I thought warriors wore feathers too. The rain won't bother SC. All of that handin' off is tough with a slick ball. Marion has been prone to droppin' a dry ball lately. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Gee...I thought warriors wore feathers too. The rain won't bother SC. All of that handin' off is tough with a slick ball. Marion has been prone to droppin' a dry ball lately. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Warriors can remove their feathers. About those fumbles last week.........the Warriors were just teasing York, giving them false hope, the old dangling carrot trick. They won't toy with SC thataway. The Owls have earned and will receive Marion's full attention tonight. Marion wins..........

Well all you can eat are just my favorite words other than touch down MC... You may just see some Marion folks at Patty's... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Go Marion County show em what it's all about! Corpieo,Joe and company good luck.We at

South Pittsburg are pulling for you.