McMinn @ Farragut: Round 2

AdmiralDude

Dont mean to be "that guy" but wasnt it 13-0? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

AdmiralMan

Your just like Waco's poll....100% correct.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You must have been quick on the button.. I saw Ima's post and did a quick edit but I guess not quick enough..... I'm still wondering how the "rain in chattanooga" is going to effect this game??

Good Luck AD's

Good Luck Kee's

Sorry Cletus....

tpoole12

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut Playmakers

Fri Sep. 5 at Heritage R W 42-6

Fri Sep. 12 Bearden W 48-10

Fri Sep. 19 McMinn Co. R W 28-10

Fri Oct. 3 William Blount R W 28-13

Fri Oct. 10 Bradley Central R W 44-13

Fri Oct. 24 at Soddy Daisy R W 42-19

Fri Oct. 31 Oak Ridge R W 34-8

vs. McMinn Playmakers

Fri Sep. 19 at Farragut R L 10-28

Fri Sep. 26 Rhea Co. W 49-32

Fri Oct. 3 Oak Ridge R W 24-21

Fri Oct. 10 at Soddy Daisy R L 10-21

Fri Oct. 17 at William Blount R W 13-7

Thu Oct. 23 Heritage R W 23-8

Fri Oct. 31 Bradley Central R W 24-21

I'd think Farragut would have more playmakers than McMinn.. But thats just my opinion. Now I do hope the "KEES" win because if we win I'd much rather play you guys. Good luck tonight and may the best team win...

As you just proved our schedule reflects a playoff spot the same you! Farragut is an awesome team, we have a tough game tonight. Kickoff is in 2 1/2 hours so I say GO TRIBE!!!!!!!!!

We had them down 13 pts. at the half... I'm not sure that we got smashed. We got intercepted late then the AD's (sorry cletus) put it away.....

tpoole12

tpoole,

I gotta admit I felt my blood pressure rising seeing your "AD's" reference, but heeding your advice I took a deep breath, a sip of coffee, uttered a few "serenity nows" and . . .

I'd think Farragut would have more playmakers than McMinn.. But thats just my opinion. Now I do hope the "KEES" win because if we win I'd much rather play you guys. Good luck tonight and may the best team win...

. . . ImaOWL weighs in with "KEES"!!!!!

Seriously, if I may, I really like both teams, but I think Farragut has to put the ball on the ground several times for McMinn to be in it late. The Tribe could cause the Admirals trouble though if Ables can consistently get loose running the ball -- a pretty big "if" in my opinion.

AdmiralMan

Your just like Waco's poll....100% correct.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You must have been quick on the button.. I saw Ima's post and did a quick edit but I guess not quick enough..... I'm still wondering how the "rain in chattanooga" is going to effect this game??

Good Luck AD's

Good Luck Kee's

Sorry Cletus....

tpoole12

Just making sure your facts are straight which they are now. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Final 17-7 farragut

Spoke a little to soon Farragut fumbled with 1:06 left then Mcminn threw a INT. so now FINAL 17-7 in a sloppy but hard fought game.

Congrats to Mcminn on their season.

Farragut does what it takes to survive and advance to round three /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hats off to McMinn County last night. You could not ask for a better football game between two good football teams. I thought #34, #10 played there heart out along with the rest of the team and there coaching staff.

I thought the refs played to much of a roll in this game with 17 pentalies between the two teams. Farragut had 8 for 79 yards and McMinn had 9 for 92 yards. Can someone tell me why #17 got thrown out of the game for.

Hats off to McMinn County last night. You could not ask for a better football game between two good football teams. I thought #34, #10 played there heart out along with the rest of the team and there coaching staff.

I thought the refs played to much of a roll in this game with 17 pentalies between the two teams. Farragut had 8 for 79 yards and McMinn had 9 for 92 yards. Can someone tell me why #17 got thrown out of the game for.

2 personal fouls. that back judge was a idiot , he had to be seen in a playoff game. he made some crazy calls agaist both teams. Have you seen so many personal foul calls on both teams and i didnt even see one fight.

To the Cherokees ... Players and fans ...

Congratulations on a great season. Athough last nights loss will hurt for some time you should be proud of last season. You all had a great run. Fan's, your players played hard and never quit.. Those qualities will serve them well in the future and speaks well of you program...

I will miss our games in the future. Region 2 in gone in the new plan. You have great facilities and I always enjoyed the trip to Athens

tpoole12

PS: Tribefan... Over the last few years I've tried to tweak you occasionally. I commend you for you calm demeanor, positve attitude, and strong loyalty to your program. Try as a I may I have never got a rise from you. I hope you know it was all in fun. I would like to know one thing before we go our seperate ways. Do you look like the avitar on your posts?

It has a striking resemblance to "Bob" fom the enzyte commecial....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Farragut by as many as they want it to be.

Well it was Farragut but FOR SURE not by as many as they wanted! It was a hard fought game on both sides and the refs were crazy!!! Flag happy to say the least! ON both sides, I might add. Congrats to Farragut, but I believe this week will end your seaon. The OWLS are a force to be reckoned with!!!! Good Luck! GO TRIBE