McMinn @ Farragut: Round 2

AdmiralDude

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcminn has alot of momentum after their HUGE win! But winnnig at DB then going at Farragut thats tough! But awesome job to region 2! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

[/quote McMinn had a great win for their program last friday night and congrads from a fan. But its time to look ahead to another big task at hand. With some success against the ADS lately(2007) and the Cherokees were down 14 to 10 with the football in the 4th qt of this years game ,lookout anything could happen.

Kind of a surprise McMinn beat DB, but hey region 2 is pretty stout. What are your thoughts?

I'm hoping McMinn has enough left in their tank to pull the upset, but realistically I know Farragut is a better team. Also considering that the Admirals will be playing at home, I think they win by about 14-17 points.

If Farragut does win they'll probably be playing Ooltewah the next week, which will end the Admirals season.

I'm hoping McMinn has enough left in their tank to pull the upset, but realistically I know Farragut is a better team. Also considering that the Admirals will be playing at home, I think they win by about 14-17 points.

If Farragut does win they'll probably be playing Ooltewah the next week, which will end the Admirals season.

I agree i think the Admirals could come out and win by two touchdowns. Maybe more if they come ready to play for four quarters. Mcminn has agood team and i am not underestimating them one bit but Farragut will get this win at home.

As for the Ootelwah comment, Mcminn DB should be a good reminder not to look ahead and def. not make predictions about next week and put all concentration in the task at hand.

I agree i think the Admirals could come out and win by two touchdowns. Maybe more if they come ready to play for four quarters. Mcminn has agood team and i am not underestimating them one bit but Farragut will get this win at home.

As for the Ootelwah comment, Mcminn DB should be a good reminder not to look ahead and def. not make predictions about next week and put all concentration in the task at hand.

Thats one of those know it all Owl fans that can't stay on there own message board. Got love it. Most be a little worried.

Thats one of those know it all Owl fans that can't stay on there own message board. Got love it. Most be a little worried.

You are incorrect. This person is not from ooltewah or an Owls fan to my knowledge. Message boards are for everyone.....not just the fans from that school. Chill out /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />