South Pittsburg vs Friendship Christian

TheAmbassador

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will chat with you about TC hopefully next week. Right now we are only focused on FC, as you should be Watertown.

HOPE this is a close game. Depends on how well we handle the speed of SP backs . There denfense will be ready hope lee massen and john markum have a big night. It sure would be fun to squek out a win and face TC at the creekbank in round 3. But first and most important is getting the win at SP. The guys should be ready to play and have nothing to lose since they are not expected to win. GO FCS

I haven't seen either team play this year, but I know that the South Pittsburg players will be playing with heavy hearts after the accident on Sunday afternoon. I will say that South Pittsburg wins this one for the community. Also everyomne in South Pittsburg, just know that you are in the thoughts and prayers of the Hickman County Bulldogs.

How many points can Friendship score on this tough Pirate Defense? I say it will be hard for them to score over 20. Our Defense is much better than our offense this year and I think most Pirate fans would agree.

If South Pitt's Defense Is Better This Year, That Scratches Us. I Say Shine Up The Silver Boys, Cause We Still Trying To Get There. That Manassas Team Was Bad Arse. But We Still In It.

There was a sophomore from South Pittsburg this afternoon that was killed. I believe the boy was in the 10th grade. I do not know any details or anything, but I was just going to say to remember the family.

Puts things into perspective doesn't it? I am very sorry for the loss of this young man. Let us at FCS know if we can help in any way. Our prayers are with you all.