Wilson Central vs. Smyrna

SHSBaseballLaz

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know some schools don't belong to the TSSAA...maybe we should all just drop out.....they're probably gonna come after me now, huh.

they gonna come after you now lol

I retired from everything lasat year. It was a great way to go out. I am now a casual Smyrna fan. I still pull for them and go to all the games I can I am now a WKU fan. I go to the games and really enjoy it.

oh thats pretty sweet...congrats

Its a slow days so here are some interesting facts:

First of all let me say wc could win this game they are well coached and good enough to do it ---- but----

heres why the won't

teams have played 7 times smyrna has won 6 wc one in that one win they scored 38 pts since then

2006 - 0

2007 -23 (lost)

2007 - 7

2008 - 7

Smyrna has played wc 3 times in about 1 years time and won all 3

in the last 2 games played in less that a year wc has scored 1 td per game

in the last game wc scored on their opening drive and after that never threatned again.

We wont count 2003 2004 because wc was still new but the only scored 6 points total in both of those games

Smyrnas defense has shown all year what it can do In 11 games played 7 of smyrnas opponents have scored 7 or less points against smyrnas defense

wc's offense is great when it works but when it doesn't you get 3 ints etc

Heck Smyrna knows their offense is going to be basic lets get 14 points up and go from there.

Smyrna also has something at the end of the year they did not at the first one word IDENTITY!! The first of the year they thought the would be the old smyrna scoring 28/game and when that didn't happen they were confused.

Well there not confused anymore they are a play defense run the ball smash mouth team that will take fgs or any points they can get

they are basically the titans game plan!!

It is clear the Smyrna player should be jailed immediately. A trial would be a waste of time. The media has investigated this and those who have read the acconts all agree that this was an atrocious act based on all the facts thay have read in the paper or seen on TV.

I would go one step further the coach should be fired and the team disbanded for a year till control can be regained.

signed

THE DUKE LACROSS TEAM

funny how quick we forget sometimes*

just like the duke case once these charges are dropped and I have an excellent source that says they will it will be interesting to see where you find it in the papers.

Well hello 82cat. I've read a lot about you. Riverdaleman and your friends have been asking me where you??™ve been. With me being so new to the board, I did not know who you were. You seem to be very popular with the regulars on here and I look forward to reading your future posts.

I'm going to go ahead and make my Friday prediction on the game.

Smyrna 24

WC 17

It will be physical. BOTH!! Teams will be focused and ready to play.

Smyrna's speed on D and their pursuit will be the difference in this one.

We should be careful when labeling a kid a "Bad Apple" when we dont know the whole story. Some kids need football and their football family is the only positive in their lives. Never be so quick to kick someone to the curb over how the media covers something. There is always a negative portrayal by the media because they are only concerned with selling papers. Just my opinion.

I did say a few bad "apples" plural, I did not signal anyone out. The one in the news lately is not the only Smyrna player to cause trouble this year. I feel those other situation were handle OK and I hope this one is as well.

We will see.

FINAL

SMYRNA 21

wc 2

Smyrna defense continues to dominate in the last 12 qtrs the defense has given up 7 points.

Last three meetings with wc points given up by smyrnas defense

2007 - 7 points

2008 - 7 points

2008 - 0 points

Smyrna has now beaten wc 4 times in 2 years --- case closed

It is clear the Smyrna player should be jailed immediately. A trial would be a waste of time. The media has investigated this and those who have read the acconts all agree that this was an atrocious act based on all the facts thay have read in the paper or seen on TV.

I would go one step further the coach should be fired and the team disbanded for a year till control can be regained.

signed

THE DUKE LACROSS TEAM

funny how quick we forget sometimes*

just like the duke case once these charges are dropped and I have an excellent source that says they will it will be interesting to see where you find it in the papers.

That was a great post !