Wilson Central vs. Smyrna

SHSBaseballLaz

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did say a few bad "apples" plural, I did not signal anyone out. The one in the news lately is not the only Smyrna player to cause trouble this year. I feel those other situation were handle OK and I hope this one is as well.

We will see.

CAUSE TROUBLE ? No player has caused trouble . A couple of players have done some stupid things

and have gotten "into" trouble. You act as if they are all public enemy #1. And they are not. I know each

kid who has gotten into some off the field leagal trouble. They each are A and B students. Each incident was a first

occurance and no one was harmed.I know these kids personally and I would bet none of you have ever met

either player. So I am tired of hearing "holy than thou " people who dont know what the heck they are talking

about pass judgement. You want to have the right to kick a kid off a team? then put in the hard work and become

a coach yourself. Dont let coach williams do all the hard work and then you run up and wont to make

decisions for him.

Good game Bulldogs. Good luck to you guys next week.

i usually don't say stuff like this but that had to be one of the worst officiated games i had ever seen and one of the worst unclassiest game in high school football history! bull dogs played great but they didnt take the game away from the wildcats and neither did the wildcats! that entire game was in the officials hands!

ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!

CAUSE TROUBLE ? No player has caused trouble . A couple of players have done some stupid things

and have gotten "into" trouble. You act as if they are all public enemy #1. And they are not. I know each

kid who has gotten into some off the field leagal trouble. They each are A and B students. Each incident was a first

occurance and no one was harmed.I know these kids personally and I would bet none of you have ever met

either player. So I am tired of hearing "holy than thou " people who dont know what the heck they are talking

about pass judgement. You want to have the right to kick a kid off a team? then put in the hard work and become

a coach yourself. Dont let coach williams do all the hard work and then you run up and wont to make

decisions for him.

WOW!!! Who wized in your Captain Crunch?

What's the difference between causing trouble and "getting in trouble" or "done some stupid things".

Relax.......I was saying no program is perfect and I said the issues were handle fine.

I heard a few things tonight in the Woods situation and based on that knowledge, Coach Williams made a good call.

I never said anyone should get kick off the team.

You kind of flew of the handle here??¦??¦??¦..I was defending this program.

i usually don't say stuff like this but that had to be one of the worst officiated games i had ever seen and one of the worst unclassiest game in high school football history! bull dogs played great but they didnt take the game away from the wildcats and neither did the wildcats! that entire game was in the officials hands!

ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!

BULL

What can wc when they get their btts spanked 4 times in a little over a year. SMYRNA OWNS WC -4 WINS IN A ROW - THEIR PLACE, OUR PLACE, REGULAR SEASON OR PLAYOFFS WC IS THE LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULDN'T

did those officials

1. fumble 4 snaps from center at crucial times at least twice in the red zone

2. cause at least 3 or 4 fumbled hand offs and pitches at crucial times not even caused by the defense but the qb

3. decide to go for it on 4th down at midfield in the in the first qtr the failure which gave smyrna field position they used to score

4. put in an offense that has about 3 or 4 plays with no pass threat at all

5. get burnt on pass plays on 3rd and long twice one for a td

6. not tackle on smyrnas 1st td where at least 7 or 8 players couldn't tackle our tb before he broke lose

7. have to use time outs in the second half because they had to many men on the field

8. take about 6 minutes off the clock in the 4th qtr to drive maybe 30 yards( down 19 pts but no hurry?)

9. 2 delay of games one after a time out when wc was going to go for it on 4th and one

WAKE UP WC FUMBLED THE BALL 9 TIMES!!! THEY RECOVERD BUT IT KILLED THEIR DRIVES. SMYRNA FUMBLED -------ZERO

wc is the most over rated team in history they come on here and predict big wins then and you can check it they always say they dont usually say anything about the officials and then they----- whine and whine about ------ the officials.

facts

history

SMYRNA 7 WINS WC 1

WC OFFENSE HAS SCORED EXACTLY 7 POINTS AGAINST SMYRNAS D IN 2 GAMES AND HAVE GONE 7 QTRS WITHOUT A TD AGAINST SMYRNAS D

SMYRNA IS A MUCH BETTER TEAM THAN WC AND THAT IS WHY THEY WON AND WC DID THEIR PART TO HELP ( SEE ABOVE)

cant wait to play Oakland a team that has that took their lumps but at least has enough class to give other teams credit for a win and not blame their failures on others.

I WILL SAY ONE THING WC IS REALLY GOOD AT------ RECOVERING THEIR OWN FUMBLES --- WOW THEY MUST PRACTICE THAT.

WOW!!! Who wized in your Captain Crunch?

What's the difference between causing trouble and "getting in trouble" or "done some stupid things".

Relax.......I was saying no program is perfect and I said the issues were handle fine.

I heard a few things tonight in the Woods situation and based on that knowledge, Coach Williams made a good call.

I never said anyone should get kick off the team.

You kind of flew of the handle here??¦??¦??¦..I was defending this program.

Your right ! Sorry ,I was tired of hearing about he whole thing.

Lets go revenge our loss against Oakland .

Good luck WC next year !

BULL

ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

WC fans never bllme officials right???

If anyone wants to go back to the post after last years games vs smyrna.

same song second verse

here is one that sums it up from last year:

from dubcfan:

it seemed like we had our differences worked out til you posted this. the refs beat us that 1st game..i know it and YOU know it. ya'll dressed out 3 alumni, 2 teachers and a student to ref that game...i think i seen'em get on the team bus afterwards. thats the only time i've ever seen the refs leave through the south end zone gate in the 5 yrs i've been going to the games.

is there a trend here?