Morristown East vs Sullivan South

EASTFAN

Greeneville's big'ol band rocks and so do their parents....in uniform every game at home and away.

You all don't even have original music. You copied Notre Dame. What a joke. And how in the world did we start talking about the band? I've been away from here way too long. But since we are on the subject, why couldn't the South band do the same performance last week that they did the week before? The performance at halftime of Cherokee rocked.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to all the people who are crying about me putting watterson down...it is my opinion!!! and i did not attend for it to be putting him down i wasn't aware that he was on here reading these boards???and if you ask me if he is so worried about not dropping anymore passes then he should get up off coacht and get out their and throw with bradley some more /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

You all don't even have original music. You copied Notre Dame. What a joke. And how in the world did we start talking about the band? I've been away from here way too long. But since we are on the subject, why couldn't the South band do the same performance last week that they did the week before? The performance at halftime of Cherokee rocked.

All high schools copy someone kitty...

to all the people who are crying about me putting watterson down...it is my opinion!!! and i did not attend for it to be putting him down i wasn't aware that he was on here reading these boards???and if you ask me if he is so worried about not dropping anymore passes then he should get up off coacht and get out their and throw with bradley some more /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I know for a fact that Coach Carter has told these boys not to be any where near Coach T. So yeah maybe a little more practice time instead of the internet.

I didn't know that Morristown East had Notre Dame's fight song as well.I didn't know it was Notre Dame's when I was a kid,thought they all copied Greeneville !!!!

I didn't know that Morristown East had Notre Dame's fight song as well.I didn't know it was Notre Dame's when I was a kid,thought they all copied Greeneville !!!!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> That was great. Batman, did DB copy anybody? I know their fight song and I've never heard any colleges playing it.

This just in from GHS administration:no halftime band performances. instead the Rebel Girly-Man Revue Dance Squad will model their STARS & BARS thong uniforms dancing to "Twist &Shout".---"Bend over let me see you shake your tailfeathers" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> oooo-eeeee!

This just in from GHS administration:no halftime band performances. instead the Rebel Girly-Man Revue Dance Squad will model their STARS & BARS thong uniforms dancing to "Twist &Shout".---"Bend over let me see you shake your tailfeathers" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> oooo-eeeee!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's too cold for that tomorrow night. Talk about shrinkage! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />