JCS vs Huntingdon

JWhumboldt

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as much as i dont want it to happen i think huntingdon wins this one and advances

I hope H'town does win. Nothing like Milan/H'town. Of course Milan has to take care of business also. I think JCS is a more balanced offensive team. By theory that makes them harder to defend. H'town is going to line up and just try to pound you. I would rather have to stop that type of offense.

From the reports it sounds like no one will beat Huntingdon if they can't stop Mr. Holder. Congrats on a great game for the Mustangs against USJ. JCS will have their hands full trying to contain the Huntingdon offense.

Is that #23 for Huntingdon? Hes one heck of a player ran it on us the whole game and i even found him after they rang that bell(I always hate that being Mckenzie Alumni lol) and told him he played a good game! He deserved it!!

Someone please break down Huntingdon's game for those of us who have not seen them play. Obviously they can run Holder, but how? Is it his athleticism or the line play or execution on offense or all the above? Do they pass at all? How will JCS match up? They've shown up against athletic teams this year, though they ended up losing to Milan by a couple of touchdowns.